Status: I'll write when I have the motivation to it.

Sleepyhead

Little Secrets

As I came closer to your house, I thought of all of the notebooks you had. All of your secrets and plans were written there. And nobody could ever read it, it was for your eyes only. I wonder if you took them with you.

Your roommate Jaime opened the door. He was the kindest person I ever knew of, and if anyone hurt you he would freak out. He really cared about you. I could see sadness in his eyes, even though he tried to hide it with a smile I could see it. "Come in" he said quietly. He missed you, I could see it. He missed you a lot. Won't you come home dear?

As I walked into your room, I could sense the smell of you. As I lay down your bed I analysed all of your things. Beside me a nightstand. A blue lamp and some drawings. A little more to my right a window with flower curtains, and a cactus in the window sill. On your walls, posters. Of bands I never heard of like Passion Pit and The xx. In the corner of the room a mirror, beside it a lot of makeup and a hair straightener. But something that stand out was on the floor. On top of all of your clothes, something that looked like a map. I stood up as I went over to it. And who could have guessed, a map of Europe.

I knew it.