‹ Prequel: Having a Blast

Welcome to Paradise

The One Who Is Two?

"Maybe we should wake them up.." someone said.

"No. Let them be... It's been hard on the both of them..." a deeper voice replied.

"Yeah... I'm just so happy to see them together again..." a female trailed.

"Well, if I can't wake them up then I'm going to eat their food," the first voice said.

I snuggled closer to Billie's chest and he tightened his hold around me. I almost didn't care that Mike, Tre, and Carrie were in our living room, and that Tre was eating all our food. Almost. I opened my eyes and Mike was sitting in the chair, Carrie on the arm of it.

"Morning!" Carrie said.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked groggily, sitting up.

Billie didn't move.

"Just wanted to see if everything was alright. Make sure you didn't kill him or anything," Tre said, chicken hanging from his mouth.

"What-? ... It's too early for this shit. I'm going to my room," I said, getting up and leaving Billie on the couch.

"Aw! Come on Al! It was a joke!" Tre protested.

I tried to push past him but he wrapped his arms around me, chicken in one hand. I gave in and hugged him back, it's funny how the little things in life mean the most.

"I know. I just want to go back to bed. I'm beat," I said, pulling away and walking past the kitchen.

"Ooooh! What did you two do last night?" he asked giddily.

"Nothing. We watched a movie and fell asleep on the sofa," I said, opening the bedroom door.

"Oh... That's lame..."

I rolled my eyes and closed the door, collapsing on the bed. After a moment I drifted back to sleep.

---

"Laney," someone whispered in my ear.

I felt his hands slide around my waist, pulling me to him.

I smiled and said, "Mmm, yeah?"

I felt him chuckle into my hair, squeezing me for a moment then he loosened his grip.

"Time to get up," he said softly.

"Is Tre finished eating all the chicken?" I asked.

He laughed, "I kicked them all out. Today is all about me and you, so go take a shower and get dressed."

I groaned, but sat up anyways. I turned and kissed his lips, but before I could pull away and stand up, he grabbed my face and hips. He pulled me deep into the kiss and I broke away, smiling.

"I'll see you after the shower," then I got up and went into the bathroom.

I didn't bother closing the door, it was something we had developed when we moved in together. We didn't have anything to hide from each other. I looked at my stomach in the mirror,

"Jeeze I'm fat!"

He laughed from the bedroom and said, "No your not. You're just two people in one!"

"Cause that definatly makes me feel better.." I grumbled.

After the shower I got dried off and dressed, finding Billie in the same place and same clothes, I frowned.

"You gonna change too?" I asked.

He just shrugged, "Nah. Still clean."

I rolled my eyes, he was such a guy.

"What are we doing then?" I asked.

"You'll see," he replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
B.J's been M.I.A for a bit now, so I'll just update for her, then she can update twice after she comes back. Then we should be back in order!Shit chapter, but oh well. Love you fuckers!

~Live Freaky, Die Freaky!

P.S Come Back Song by Darius Rucker from Hoddie and the Blowfish is amazing!(: