Status: let me know what you think :)

On The Edge

Chapter Eleven: Watch Yourself

-Louis' Point of View-

I sit up from where I was laying on the couch, stretching my arms and legs. I had been listening to the sounds of the TV and the boys conversations, eventually becoming to absorbed into my thoughts to say anything.

I turn my head when I hear banging coming from upstairs, signaling that Niall had finally decided to wake up. He gives me a menacing glare when he reaches the bottom, apparently noticing I had been looking in his direction. I raise my eyebrow, confused by his actions.

"Louis, we need to talk." he says before walking into the kitchen. I follow him, eager to know what's going on.

"What's wrong with you Niall?"

"Don' act like you don't know. I heard you last night."

"Is this about Maddie?"

"I heard every word you said. Why don't you just leave her alone."

"So, you're telling me I can't like or talk to your friend? That's funny because I remember when we got here you told us to try and be friends with her."

"Now I 'm saying back off before you hurt her. You don't even know her Louis. You know nothing about her. So stop pretending."

"You don't even want to give me the chance to." I say before turning and walking back, running into something in the process.

I look down at the familiar face that had been knocked on the floor.

"Maddie?"