Status: Active.

Living a Million Miles an Hour

Clingy.

I reached for the door and before I could even step out Sam stood there blocking my way.

"Oh hey Renee'." He greeted me once more holding five boxes of pizza hut pizza. I internally groaned.

"Sam" I said before walking around him.   

"Can you help us real quick? We have about seven more pizza's, breadsticks, twelve more orders of wings and  six two liters of soda."

"What are you doing feeding an army?"

"Oh no it's worse" he grimaced before walking inside. Deciding to help out before I went home went to the Jeep where Danny and Ben were unloading the food and groceries.

"Oh, you're still here" Danny glanced at me momentarily with a slight hint of disgust before walking away. Ben was grabbing the litters of soda but it was obvious it  was to much for him to carry at once. I extended a helpful hand, in returned Ben just stared at me for a few awkward moments.

"Why are you helping?" He demanded suspiciously.
Someone has trust issues

"It's called being a nice person. You know how you should interact with other human beings?"

"But why? What do you want in return?"

"Nothing" I said innocently and honestly. Ben continued to eye me with suspicion.

"Alright, you guys got everything!" James said popping literally out of fucking nowhere. I jumped before I looked at feet embarrassed. I hurried inside before I made myself look stupid in front of James again.

"Let me help you with those" James offered taking the few litters out of my hands. Inside, it appeared like everyone was helping themselves to the foods. There were a lot more people present besides the guys I'd already met. No one was paying attention to me (or so I thought) so I slowly took a few steps back and made way for the front door.

"Hey Renee', why the rush?" Cameron asked stepping in front of me.

"Cameron, I want to go home" I told him.

"Why?" He pouted "You could help yourself to some food. It's the least we can do in exchange for delicious brownies"

"You're just not going to let me go are you?"

I suddenly realized that Cameron was one of those types that pestered, complained, and whined until he got what he wanted. I was unfortunately the type to brake easily and give in to others needs and wants.

"Nope." Cameron grinned scooping his arm under mine, linking them together and leading over to the food. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Wings" I shrugged

"Hot or mild?"

"Hot"

"Ooo, spicy" Cameron attempted a Hispanic accent in which he failed miserably at while lifting his brows up and down. He went to fix me plate. While his back was turned I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Sam, the short one with the reddish brown hair and the warm smile. He took my hand leading me to a different room, away from Cameron, where even more people where.

"Thank you, Sam"

"No problem" he strugged. "but "let guess, Cam's already attached to you like a Siamese twin"

"Yes, and it's mildly disturbing" I spoke honestly. "I've known the guy  for about an hour. Half of that time was spent trying to get away from him."

"Do wish to leave now?" Sam questioned. He looked slightly up to me and it was then I noticed two things. One, Sam had the most adorable pair of dark green eyes I had ever seen. Two, we were still holding hands. "If you want to go home, I'll walk with back" he offered.

"You can't leave just yet!" Cameron came marching over with a plate full of spicy wings "Besides, I haven't got the chance to introduce you to everyone!"

Everyone?

And just like that I was swept away by Cameron once more. He wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to introduce me to every single person from their techs, to their producer, Joey Sturgis. Joey was this tiny guy that wore glasses and had short brown hair. He didn't look like anyone special or important but according everyone else this gaunt fellow was as musical, producing genius. 
"This isn't our house by the way. It's Joey's but he keeps extra rooms for the time bands stay to produce their albums"

"Oh really? Nice to know, Cam" I said with a stifled yawn. Cameron was boring me from all mundane, repetitious greetings. Hey this is such and such that does this for my band. Such and such meet Renee' I wanted Sam to rescue me again or James just to show up but they both never did.

"Now it's a party" I heard someone exclaim. Danny appeared with several bottles vodka and Jack Daniels.

"Wanna drink?" Cameron asked me the most sensible question since I met him. Of course I wanted to drink. I didn't think my mom would mind that much. If she did then I'd just go home late and go straight to bed.

I answered Cameron's question "Yes" 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ultimate_Dreamer

ThisKitty

KillJoySynner

you guys are awesome for the lovely comments and recommendations! Keep 'em coming :3

<3Modern.Sunshine