Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 3

Maddies POV
I wake up with a slight lingering headache, I only had a couple beers last night. I sit up and check the time on my phone to make sure I’m not running late. Its 6am, I’d planned to get up a little earlier but I shrugged it off considering I’d already packed. I got up and stretched, excited for today. I decided to have a quick shower, then I got dressed. I put on track pants that were loose at the top but quite tight at the bottom along with an LA Lakers hooded shirt. Perfect, comfortable flying clothes. I picked up my bag after brushing my teeth and hair and headed downstairs at 7. All the others were already waiting, tired but ready. As soon as Bam saw me he ran over and grabbed my bag and took it to the Lambo.
“Have a quick breakfast, we’ve already eaten. We’re just waiting on you” Frantz said.
“I’m sorry, I’ll hurry” I went to the kitchen.
“Take your time, we’re running early” Imi called out. I got myself a couple pancakes off a plate Ape offered towards me and ate them fairly quickly before returning to the rest of the group.
“I’m ready” a grin spread across my face.
We said our goodbyes to everyone staying and walked through the brisk, cold morning air to the cars Bam had ready. I got into the Lambo along with Imi and Jess, the others went in the hummer. We arrived at the airport a little late so we parked and grabbed our things then ran inside. Bam checked us all in and got our tickets. They all had our individual names on them and we couldn’t swap them with anyone, so I wasn’t happy when I told I was next to Frantz. He annoyed the shit out of me, and still does. We were called to board the plane and lined up. We were in business class and no one else was taking business class from America to Finland, so it was just our group. We boarded the plane and did up our seatbelts as we were told. Soon enough we were miles high in the air, the view was amazing. I ignored Frantz and slowly started to fall asleep, till Hannah started kicking my chair from behind. I gave him the finger and sighed, know this would be the longest 9 hours of my life. And the excitement and anxiety didn’t help much.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
9 Hours Later
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We arrived to my home country, the beautiful Finland. After what seemed like an eternity we were let off the plane. I raced out, even though I knew no one was waiting for me. I wanted to touch Finnish ground again. I smiled as I got out and saw the blonde girls walking around with guys with hair so long in America, no one would like it. Of course every girl wasn’t blond and every guys hair wasn’t long, but that was the majority of Finland.
I soon found out there was actually someone waiting for us, but it was only a camera crew. They started instantly filming as soon as we got out of the airport with our luggage.
“I know we’re meant to be going to find Santa right now, but we have to go see HIM play some new songs and they have information to where Santa is anyway” Bam said to the camera before doing a headbang. We all got on the tour bus and started driving. I was so excited that we were going to see Ville and it would be more fun because he didn’t know we were coming.
It seemed like an eternity before we pulled up at the studio. I literally ran out of the bus and into the building.
“VILLE!” I screamed, Bam laughing as the guys’ followed me in.
“Maddie, is that you?” I heard his familiar Finnish accent as he came out of a room. I ran to him and gave him the tightest hug I’d ever given anyone.
“VILLE!” I squealed again.
“What are you guys’ doing here?” he grinned, releasing me from the hug as the rest of HIM came out from the room and smiled when they saw us.
“We came to find Santa” Bam explained, the camera’s rolling.
“Well, he lives near Rovanemi” Ville said.
“Rovanemi?” Bam repeated Ville’s accent and I laughed. Ville drew a map on Hannah’s sweaty ass belly, and I gasped when I saw how far we had to travel. We hung out with my cousin and his band for a couple hours before we left. I almost cried as we parted our ways. We went to a hotel where Bam confronted Hannah.
“Hannah, the marker is dripping of your sweaty ass belly. How will we use this in the middle of snow nowhere?” Bam complained. Everyone agreed, talking to Hannah.
“You need to get in tattooed” bam concluded. Hannah hated the idea. He refused but Bam called Ville and we decided to meet at a bar with Ville’s tattooist friend. Hannah was still completely against it but 7 Jameson shots later, he was on the roof getting the tattoo finished off.
“HOW WILL I EXPLAIN THAT TO ANYBODY?!” He screamed and we all laughed. He stood up and we thanked the tattoo artist.
“Thanks for getting me through that” an extremely drunk Hannah said to Bam, but Bam just slapped his face causing him to fall to the floor. Imi had a laughing fit. We said our final goodbye’s to Ville, knowing this would be the last time we saw him on this trip. I almost cried again but got over it. We went back to the hotel and slept for the night.