Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 4

Maddies POV
I woke up to Bam telling me to get off the bus.
“What bus?” I asked, tired. I looked around and realised I was on the tour bus.
“What, how’d I get here?” I stood up.
“We left this morning, you looked really tired so I carried you here and let you sleep” he smiled at me. I thanked him and followed him out the bus.
“What are we doing?” I asked, seeing our luggage.
“Taking a train half the trip up” Imi explained to me. I just nodded and went into the station with them. Bam handed me a ticket and soon enough we were on an extremely fast train. Frantz was talking to Novak about dreamseller, and I half listened half day dream. A male Finnish accent screaming the word Hey broke my thoughts. Bam’s face lit up looking downwards towards the end of the train, and Novak lost all his happiness. I followed their line of vision to see who it was.
I didn’t know who they were, but there were 3 blonde headed and 1 brunette Finnish men racing towards us. Bam looked excited to see them, but I just kept my eyes locked on the one at the front of the run. He had blonde hair that stopped around his jaw line, a tattoo of Diamonds on his arm and he was wearing a Santa suit. He looked a bit older than me. Bam got up and hugged the guys, along with the rest of the group. I stood there, staring like an idiot not knowing what to do.
“Who’s the hot chick?” the one with the camera joked, nodding his head towards me.
“This is Maddie, she’s my best friend and if you break her, you will die” Bam laughed. The one with brown hair held his hand out towards me. I took it in mine and we shook hands.
“HP” he smiled, stating his name.
“Maddie” I smiled back. There was something about him that seemed sincere.
“I’m Jarno” another said, shoving his video camera in my face. I giggled.
“Nice to meet you, Jarno” I smiled back.
“My name’s Jarppi, but you can call me four fingers” the third said. I looked at him with a confused expression and then he held up his hand. I laughed. “No, but please don’t call me four fingers” he said, causing me to laugh more. I smiled and nodded, regaining myself. I looked to the fourth, the one with the tattooed arm.
“Jukka” he said, rudely.
“Maddie” I said, trying to sound nice. He just ignored me and starting talking to Bam.
“We brought you a Finnish surprise” the man I’d learnt to be Jarppi grinned. Jukka presented a bucket and opened it up. I almost vomited. There were eyeballs inside. Real eyeballs. Frantz and Novak started having an eyeball fight.
“What are they from?” Jess asked.
“Reindeer” Jukka grinned from ear to ear. That made me want to vomit more. I scooted off my chair, away from the two throwing the eyeball around and accidentally bumped into Jukka.
“Sorry” I said, quickly and quietly. He just rolled his eyes and looked back to Novak and grinned. Someone dared Novak to eat the eyeball and he did as he was told.
“EWW!” Imi and I yelled at the same time as he swallowed, causing the others to laugh. Jukka just looked at his shoes. I didn’t know what it was about him that made me want his approval for everything, but I just did. Next the pulled out another Finnish Delicacy, Reindeer Cock. Let’s just say that if Novak was a virgin before then (which he clearly wasn’t) he sure as hell wasn’t now. I decided to ignore Jukka as we all sat down, normally again. But it was hard because he sat behind me and started to kick my chair. I spun around and glared at him, not in the mood. I was already missing Ville like crazy. He just smirked so I turned around, but he instantly resumed kicking. I tried my best to forget about him but he started kicking harder.
“Who the fuck do you think you are?” I snapped, spinning around.
“Well, I THINK I’m Jukka Hilden, but I could be wrong” he laughed at his own joke.
“Hey, I’m Jukka!” Jarppi yelled causing everyone but me to tell.
“Look, stop it ok, I’m not in the mood” I said to Jukka quietly through gritted teeth. I spun around again, resuming my normal position and he stopped. After a couple hours we got off the train, and I was glad I could be more than a few meters away from Jukka. Bam explained to me who they were as we walked through the streets of Finland. They were a 4 man stunt group, they did things to extremes. I don’t know why but I paid real good attention when he explained Jukka to me.
“He’s constantly naked. You should know that. He’s just turned 25, he’s a ladies man and he’s pretty slow, so don’t puzzle him with hard questions” Bam laughed.
“Well, I know we have to find santa but Hanoi Rocks is playing tonight, this is a must” Bam stated to the camera. There were groans from the group and Jukka and Novak argued with him but eventually, like normal, Bam got his way. We wound up at the Hanoi Rocks show and met Andy Mccoy after. He gave us more instructions to finding Santa and we were off. We had a few stops but 6 hours later it was dark and the bus stopped. We were in the middle of nowhere.
“The road is too narrrow” Jukka said. “We must walk” By now I hated Jukka. I mean hated. He was so annoying and wouldn’t stop teasing at me.
“Well, it’s too late now” Bam shrugged. “We’re sleeping on the tour bus tonight.” He sighed. I just nodded. I was tired. I went to the back of the bus were there were 3 bunk beds, which meant 6 single beds. There was enough for everyone to share.
Bam partnered up with Imi, of course. Frantz and Novak were together, HP and Jarno too, Chad and Hannah bunked and Jess went with Jarppi. Leaving me with the one and only, annoying, idiotic, Jukka Hilden. I laid down and faced the wall as he laid next to me. All the beds were far away, so the only ones who could hear the conversations you were having were the people above or below you if you were loud enough. Jukka and I were on the bottom. Jukka put his arm around my waist.
“Jukka!” I yelled, pushing his arm away and he laughed. I heard Jarppi and Jess laugh, they were sleeping top to toe above us.
“Go sleep down the other end of the bed” I said quietly to him.
“No” I could hear the smirk in his voice. I rolled over so I was facing him.
“Yes” I glared.
“Not gonna happen pretty lady” he laughed to himself.
“Don’t fucking touch me then” I rolled back over and drifted to sleep, trying to ignore the retard that was Jukka.