Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 5

Maddies POV
I woke up, tired and cold. I tried to stretch but I realised Jukka was still next to me, although he wasn’t asleep. When I caught him looking at me he blushed lightly and rolled over so he wasn’t facing me. I don’t know why he was staring at me, but it was embarrassing.
“Get up” I groaned, nudging him. I couldn’t get up unless he did because I was next to a wall on one side and Jukka on the other. They were blocking my way.
“Soon” he mumbled. I could hear the tiredness in his voice. I rolled my eyes and sat up in my bed so I could get a clear view around. All the others were up, except Hannah who was just getting up and out of the bus.
“Jukka?” I asked in a sweet voice.
“Yes?” He asked.
“GET THE FUCK UP!” I yelled pushing him. I thought it’d make him angry but he just stood up and laughed, stretching. I moved off the bed and stretched as well. I started walking out, followed by Jukka but he paused just as we got to the door. I ignored it and jumped out of the bus and walked over to Bam, who looked like he was a snowman. I laughed at how badly he was shivering.
“You ok?” I asked and he just shook his head in reply.
“Hey Maddie!” I heard Novak call, he was now standing in front of me but about 10 meters away.
“What?” I snapped.
“You thirsty?” he asked. Before I had a chance to respond Jukka came from behind me and tipped a bucket of ice cold water all over me. I screamed because it was so fucking freezing. I could tell Bam felt sorry for me, he was already cold and the water would make it 100 times worse.
“What the fuck?” I stormed into the bus, slamming and locking the door behind me. I fucking hated Jukka. Why was he such a prick? And the fact that Novak was in on it and Jarno had recorded all of it since the camera crew didn’t come with us this far because it was too cold, all that angered me even more. I went to my back and got out some new, dry clothes and changed. I was now wearing a pair of leggings under some jeans with 2 shirts and 2 hoodies. I slipped on a pair of thick socks and put my dr marten boots back on. I walked out of the bus angrily, and when Jukka saw the fury on my face he gave me an apologetic look which I ignored.
“So, are we going or what?” I spat to Bam.
“Yeah, but the hikes 9 hours” he mumbled.
“9 hours?” I wined.
“That’s what Andy McCoy said.” He shrugged. “Now, if you guys are ready to stop being dicks which way to Santa’s house?” Bam yelled in the direction of Jukka and Jarppi.
“I’m not coming any further, I have a snowboard tournament” HP said.
“What?” Jarppi looked shocked and HP laughed.
“I told you yesterday” he said.
“I thought you were joking” Jarppi said and we all laughed. We said our goodbyes to HP as he got back on the bus and he was driven away.
“This way!” Jukka yelled, as him and Jarppi started walking. Jarno stayed quietly away, filming us all. I smiled when he looked over at me and he gave me a warm smile back. He actually seemed like a thoughtful and non asshole Dudeson. We continued to hike but soon Novak questioned whether Jukka and Jarppi really knew where we were going.
“We’ve been here before” Jukka said in a cocky voice. We all rolled our eyes and 30 seconds later Jukka opened his mouth again. “Do we take left or right?” he joked.
“Come on, Man. I’m telling you. These guys are gonna get us lost” Novak whined to Bam.
“No, No, I’m joking. We take right” Jukka’s thick finnish accent that I once had similar too laughed.
“How do you know? What if we go that way, but it’s actually 45 degrees that way” Bam yelled to Jarppi.
“It’s in this region” Jarppi opened his arms and I sighed, knowing that if we ever got there, it was going to be a long trip. We walked by foot for hours and hours, not talking much but trying to keep warm. Eventually it got dark and we decided to stop.
We set up the TP tents we’d bought with us and Jarppi lit a fire which we all sat around. Frantz was the first asleep.
“Let’s get rid of that mid life crisis” Bam stood up with scissors, going towards Frantz. 30 seconds later, Half of his hair was gone. We all laughed and Bam woke up Frantz . He kept asking whether we shat or pissed on him in his sleep because we kept laughing at him. Eventually he saw the hair coming out from Novak’s beanie and ran after Novak, wanting to kill him. He settled down eventually and I decided to go to bed. It was fucking freezing. I walked into the TP and got into my cold sleeping bag. I was almost asleep when boots hitting snow disturbed me. I saw Jukka come in and lay next to me in his sleeping bag but he faced the other way. I ignored it and drifted off to sleep.