Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 9

MADDIES POV
“What?” I snapped at Jukka when we got to the bar.
“Are you and Jarno, like, together?”
“No” I shook my head.
“Good.” Jukka said.
“Good? Since when did you become my boss?” I spat.
“Well, I was thinking, maybe” he leant closer to me, our breathes were mixing and our eyes looked into each others.
“That maybe…” he continued. “you and I..” he started leaning closer.
“No” I pushed him away. He gave me a puppy face.
“Why?” he pouted.
“Because, for starters you annoy the shit out of me, you hate me. For two, you’re all over that slut of a girl and 3 Bam’s told me about you” I turned and started to walk off.
He pulled my arm so I spun back into his chest. I walked backwards.
“What has Bam told you? He asked, hurt.
“You’re a ‘ladies man’. You have one date with girls then leave. I shouldn’t trust you” I almost spun around again but he stopped me for the second time.
“You can trust me” he started.
“I don’t care, you’re an asshole to me anyway” I said.
“I don’t mean it. That’s how I am with most girls that are amazing” he said and I blushed looking down to my shoes.
“Speaking of which. Am I even talking to Maddie Lewis, you look different” he said.
“It’s Imi’s fault” I had no idea why I was continuing conversation with him. He laughed at me.
“It’s amazing.” He leaned in to me again.
“No Jukka” I breathed.
“Why on earth not?” he whispered into my neck.
“Because ok, just. No” I walked off, leaving him sad and clueless. I was walking back to Jarno when I saw Imi grinning at me. I looked at her and she just winked. Shit. Had she just seen everything with Jukka. Gahhhh.
“Hey” Jarno smiled.
“Hey”
“Where’s your drink?” he asked.
“I-I finished it” I lied and he laughed and nodded. I realised he was now filming Tony Hawk, Bucky Lasek and Bam skate.
“Want a go?” Jarno asked but before I had time to say no I was holding the heavy, expensive camera. I looked at Jarno, a bit clueless and he adjust the camera on my shoulder to where Bam was. Jarno’s hand touched mine for a second, but it sent shivers down my spine. I gave the camera back to Jarno when Imogen called me and pulled me away from everyone.
“Be careful with Jarno” she said.
“Why?”
“Because, if you get too involved with him when all you’re trying to do is make Jukka jealous, you’ll break his heart” she explained.
“I’m not trying to make Jukka jealous” I lied. Yes, lied. I hated Jukka but couldn’t help like him at the same time. He was actually pretty caring with his close friends, he had an awesome sense of humour and he was extremely good looking.
“Don’t lie. I’ve known you for two years know, I know what you’re feeling” she giggled.
“Fine” I sighed, giving in.
“Really?” she asked and I nodded. “Oh my god, you really like him”
“SHHHH!” I hushed at her. “IT’S A SECRET!” I said. She smirked and nodded and made her way back to Bam, who had just gotten off the ramp.
“Hey, these party’s getting boring” Hannah appeared next to me.
“Tell me about it” I sighed.
“Glad it’s over in 15 minutes” he shrugged.

The band played 2 more songs then Bam thanks everyone for coming out.
“Thanks guys, really. Especially those who travelled from ages away to come. Goodnight” Bam finished. Majority of the people left and I helped Imi and Ape tidy up the skate barn. The real cleaning would be done tomorrow.
“Hey” I heard a soft voice. I looked behind me and there was Jukka. Why did he follow me everywhere?
“Hey” I fake smiled back.
“Want any help?” he offered to help me clean out the bar. I just shrugged and he started collecting empty alcohol bottles and putting them in a bag full of other rubbish. I finished much quicker with Jukka helping. Imi had gotten tired and left and Ape was taking her last load of dishes inside.
“I’m sorry about tonight” Jukka mumbled, I’d never seen him be quiet.
“What?” I asked. What did he have to be sorry for.
“The way I acted when I asked to speak to you” he stuttered. Jarppi told me he got nervous around girls. Which made me even more nervous.
“It wasn’t that bad” I shrugged.
“Really?” he looked up but I refused to straight at him in case I got distracted by his amazing blue eyes. I shrugged at him.
“I only did those things because” he paused. “I don’t know” he sighed.
“You don’t know anything” I joked and he giggled.
“So, you’re not with Jarno, are you?” he asked.
“I told you, no”
“Well, are you with anyone?” he asked.
“Curiosity killed the cat” I avoided his question.
“Come onnnn, tell me!” he whined.
“No, I am not” I mumbled, slightly embarrassed.
“What happened to your last boyfriend?” Jukka moved closer to me.
“What last boyfriend?” I laughed at him and he smirked.
“The one before me” he whispered into my ear.
“You?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Haven’t I made it clear enough. I want you, ok?” he laughed. I giggled along with him, not sure of what words to say. “So, what happened to him?” he asked.
“He never existed” I breathed. Jukka looked confused for a second but then he clicked.
“Really?” he asked. “A girl like you” he finished. I felt my face getting warm. “Well, what do you say?” he asked.
“Huh?”
“Let me be the first?” he giggled, placing his forehead on mine, leaning down a bit. Even with pump heels he was taller than me.
“You’re joking, right?”
“No, what makes you think that?”
“Well, you tried to annoy the shit out of me up until now and what about that girl you were with earlier?”
“Wow, you’re even slower than me” he laughed. “Didn’t I spell it out for you. I wanted to make you jealous, I want YOU” he kissed my collar bone.
“Stop it” I mumbled.
“Why?” he laughed.
“Because, I can tell you’re lying”
“And why would I be lying?” he looked at my eyes.
“Because, NO ONE likes me like that, No one”
“Well, I’m someone” he laughed at me.
“Jukka-“
“Yes?”
“If you dare try anything stupid-“
“I won’t” he said. “So?”
“Fine” I sighed, giving in. He smiled and grabbed me by the waist pulling me a few centimetres off the floor.
“Thank you” he kissed my nose and I smiled. How could he be so happy? He was Jukka Hilden, he could get practically anyone he wanted, and I was just little old me.