Status: New && In Progress

Burn Me Away

The End

"I fucking hate you, Corey Taylor." She spat at him to which he just snarled up his nose and cracked open another bottle.

"If you hate me so damn much, then why are you still here?" He asked thinking he was being a wiseass. Surely, she wouldn't leave. That had always been her threat that she never followed through.

The look she got in her eye was terrifying; he'd never seen it before. It was pure, unabashed rage. His eyebrow raised curiously and suddenly she was stomping through the house collecting her things into a suitcase.

Putting his whiskey down momentarily, he stumbled after her. "What are you doing?"

"Packing my shit."

"Jen......" He reached out to touch her but she pulled away harshly.

"Don't you fucking touch me." She hissed. "You're poison, Corey. And I can't have you in my life anymore."

His blue eyes switched to gray almost instantly and his temper let loose like a cannon.

"Fine. Get your fucking shit. Get the fuck out of my house. You overdramatic, holier-than-thou bitch." He barked as his hands sent any moveable object in his path flying. Picture frames shattered against the walls. Vases that she'd used to decorate their end tables smashed against the hardwood floor. The more she packed; the more he fought.

She was nearly out the door when she turned on her heels to face him one last time. He wasn't the person she'd met over a year ago but she had known that for awhile.

"What? I know you want to say something. Fucking say it." He said almost giving up. His voice was weak and raspy from all the yelling he'd been doing at her.

"Corey, I hope you can fix yourself and get back to the person you used to be. If not, I feel sorry for the next girl that has to deal with all of your bullshit."

She could see the sadness in his blue-gray eyes and it took every bit of her to not give in and stay. She felt the door slam behind her as she left and the faint sounds of more destruction from inside the house could be heard in the darkness of that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story i'm starting...please leave me some feedback if you'd like to see this continued (: