Status: This is a new fan fiction I am writing. I hope you enjoy it :)

OverExposed: Making Me Love You

Lucky Strike

Two weeks later

I had been nearly driving myself insane with thought of when Adam would call me telling me the tour was finished. School and work itself had gone by in a complete blur. Even the things my friends had told me about their life and schoolwork had completely entered one ear and out the other. Occasionally Kennedy would ask me if everything was alright considering I had still yet to tell her or Ashley he had given me his number. Not only that, but that we would be hanging out after his tour was over. Oops. It was only because I was freaking out enough over this. I didn’t need anyone else freaking out over it, too. For all I knew, Adam could have completely forgotten about me in the past two weeks while being on tour and surrounded by other screaming fan girls.

I released a sigh as I unlocked the door to my apartment. It had been a long day at work and I wanted nothing more than to just kick back and relax. I was going to fix me up some leftover chili I had cooked a couple nights ago, change into pajamas, wrap up in my blanket, and watch some Psych. Possibly some Supernatural.

Upon entering my apartment, I hung my keys up on the key hook and draped my coat over the back of the couch as I made my way back into my bedroom. I swung open the door and was surprised to see Derek sitting up on the bed reading a book. I stopped in the doorway at the sight. He was typically gone at this time of night to hang out with his Army buddies or just go gambling until the early hours of the morning.

“Derek,” I said with a note of surprise in my tone. His gaze lifted up from the book he was reading. A warm smile spread across his face.

“Hey, babe,” he greeted placing his book beside him on the nightstand. He opened his arms wide motioning for me to step into his embrace.

Feeling my heart grow warm at the gesture, and just the fact that he was home for once, I skipped over to the bed and nearly threw myself on top of him. He chuckled as he wrapped his muscled arms around me in a gentle squeeze. He rolled me over onto my back; his solid body pressing down on top of mine keeping it warm. He wedged his knee between my thighs as he pressed a light kiss to the underside of my jawline.

“I missed you,” he breathed against my cheek as he trailed gentle kisses down the nape of my neck leaving a fiery hot path.

I giggled when he pressed his lips to one of the sensitive areas on my neck.

“You’re the one always going out every night,” I reminded him. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him in closer to my body.

“True,” he agreed resting his forehead against mine. “Does that mean I still can’t miss you when I’m away?”

“Hmmm,” I hummed looking away from those forest green eyes as if in thought. “I guess not,” I smiled lacing my fingers behind his neck and bringing my lips up to meet his.

Our lips moved in sync with one another while our tongues dueled for dominance over the other in a passionate dance. Although it had been days since we had last seen each other, the spark between us felt like it had never died. I skimmed my hands down Derek’s chest and began tugging his shirt up over his head. Derek sat up just long enough for me to strip the fabric over his head and toss it to the ground as our lips met once more.

“I love you so much,” Derek murmured against my lips. He ground his hips against mine causing a soft gasp to escape from between my lips.

I dug my nails into the flesh of his hips receiving a growl of approval in response.

“If you love me so much, then don’t leave me alone so often,” I pouted nipping at his jawline.

“Babe, you’re typically busy with work and school, I feel like I ha—”

The rest of Derek’s sentence was cut off by the distant sound of my cell phone ringing in the other room. My eyes widened when I recognized the specific ringtone I had set for the one person I had been dying to hear from.

I pushed Derek off me causing him to fall onto his back on the bed. I scrambled up off the mattress and bolted into the living room in order to reach my phone in time before it stopped ringing. I dug my hand around in my jacket pocket and pulled my phone free being quick to slide the screen open to answer the call.

“Hello?” I answered breathlessly.

“Alyce? Are you ok?” Adam chuckled. My knees grew weak with relief at being able to answer in time. I slumped back against the couch and chuckled along with him. I must have been on a good streak today. First, coming home to see my boyfriend and then getting a call from Adam all in one night. Definitely a lucky strike.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just left my phone in the other room and raced to answer it before you hung up,” I admitted shamelessly.

“You knew it was me?”

“I set a specific ringtone for you,” I paused after thinking back what I had just said. “Oh god that sounded creepy, didn’t it?”

Adam laughed assuring me that it didn’t sound that way in the slightest.

“I just wanted to call and let you know that the tour is finally over,” he notified me before mumbling something to someone that was probably in the room with him.

“To be honest, I wasn’t even sure if you’d remember to call me or not,” I sheepishly admitted.

“What? Why would you think that?” he asked sadly.

“Well, you’re a big star who is constantly surrounded by girls who love you and would do anything to stand by your side. Two weeks is kind of a long period of time in celebrity time,” I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck. My eyes widened when I saw Derek walking shirtless down the hallway towards me. A hungry look darkening that forest green gaze.

“It’s hard to forget a girl like you,” Adam flirted. A burst of laughter came from his end of the phone causing me to yank the phone away from my ear.

“Shut up, guys, trying to have a conversation here,” he playfully chastised his band mates.

I placed the phone back to my ear as Derek approached me the way a predator advanced on its prey. I swallowed passed a dry lump in my throat as Derek trapped me between his arms. He leaned down and nuzzled the crook of my neck; his rough, calloused hands working their way beneath my shirt to skim up the sides of my waist and across my stomach stopping just beneath the underwire of my bra.

My breathing hitched, something Adam had caught onto.

“Sorry about that. Is everything okay?”

“Mmhmm,” I confirmed nodding even though I knew he couldn’t see the nod.

“Tell whichever girlfriend it is you’re talking to,” Derek breathed in my ear, “that you will call them back later.”

Derek’s hand palmed my breast giving it a gentle squeeze as his teeth nipped my neck causing me to yelp out in surprise. He promptly began sucking on the area.

“Um, okay, if you’re sure. Anyways, did you possibly want to get together tomorrow evening or do you have something going on then?” Adam questioned warily.

I tried my best pushing at Derek’s chest to get him to back off and stop what he was doing so I could think, but it was like trying to move a six foot brick wall. That meant I would just have to try to focus beyond the feeling of pleasure Derek was causing to ripple throughout my body.

“I, um, I don’t—” My answer was cut off with a gasp as Derek moved one of his hands down to press the heel of his hand between my legs against my core.

“Alyce?” Adam questioned, worry evident in his tone of voice.

“That’ll work fine. Call you later, gotta go,” I quickly squeaked out hanging up on Adam.

Derek growled in approval shortly before capturing my lips with his. I let out a small gasp as he swung me up into his arms and began carrying me back to the bedroom.

“For tonight, you are mine,” Derek said kicking the bedroom door wide open. All I could do was nod my agreement as I began drowning in a sea of pleasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me a comment <3

Image