Status: Very active.. like the universe.

Dead!

Chapter 4

“Alright.” He sighed “I hope you don’t mind long stories.”

Gerard walked forward into the tiny apartment and disappeared into a door at the other end of the room. It had that musty kind of feel, as if it was rarely used. The yellowing wallpaper hanging off in strips at the corners, A wasteland of grey with a ugly sofa placed randomly in the centre. Yeah he thought. Definetly a rapist.

Frank shuffled awkwardly into the apartment and sat at the end of the long, brown and battered sofa. Waiting for the worst. Or maybe something better.

Gerard came back into the room and slumped directly next to frank despite the size of the sofa, his eyes boring deep holes into the sides of his face. Frank felt so exposed, at the mercy of a complete stranger. Seriously why, Why did he agree to this? He stared at the floor, eyeing a particularly interesting stain on the carpet. Blood. Yeah that’ll be it.

“So” Gerard stated. “I guess you’re thinking you were pretty stupid to agree to meet up with a stranger. Am I right?” He smirked “And I have to admit that was very foolish of you.”

“I- uhm.. sorry?”

Gerard erupted into that maniacal laughter again. “honestly frank you don’t need to be so scared, I’m not a murderer or a rapist okay?”

Frank nodded shakily, he’s just going to attack me later he thought.

“I am not going to attack you later!” Gerard practically screamed “honestly frank, I’m trusting you here, you better do the same for me.”

What the actual fuck?

“I never said anything..” frank stated slowly, But Gerard’s outburst was exactly what he’d been thinking.

“oh.. oh.. oh shit. I-I’m sorry frank I just..” Gerard stammered

“Gerard. Would you just tell me what the fuck you think you’re doing? You have no idea how crazy you sound.” Frank was pretty damn pissed off now.

Gerard glanced nervously down at frank. Meeting frank’s stern, expectant eyes.

He waited for Gerard to say something... anything. But what he eventually said was far from what he was expecting.

“I’m dead, Frank.” He said, sombrely his features displaying no emotion, only waiting for frank to respond.

He eyed Gerard quizzically . “Gerard; You think you’re dead. You’re on drugs.”

“No, no. Please! Let me explain to you”

“Fine. Fine.” Frank hated dealing with drug addicts or people who were high. To be honest he was slightly jealous of them, wouldn’t it be great just to lose your grip on reality? Create your own little universe.

Gerard grabbed franks hand and put it to his own cheek.

“Feel any heat?” He said.

“No. But you probably just have a fever, or it’s a side effect of the drugs you’re on.” Although frank, being experienced in drugs, had never some across one that had this kind of extreme effect.

“Okay” Gerard moved franks hand slowly down his chest until it hovered over where his heart should be. “Feel a heart-beat?” he said

“N-no” frank stammered, he’d heard of drugs slowing down your heart rate before, but this was crazy. He needed to be hospitalized.

“Good. That’s because I am undead. I have ghost like qualities. But can be seen, heard and felt by mortals.”

“Undead my ass. You’re high.” Frank stated blankly.

“I can read your mind.”

“Hah, Like I believe that.” Although that could explain why he’d been acing so odd earlier..

“you’re thinking that could explain why I was being weird earlier.”

“Hey! That was an easy guess.”

“fine, okay. Your name’s Frank Iero, You go to the high school down the road from here. You hate your parents, you like to think you’re an outcast and you keep an acoustic guitar locked in a cupboard at home.”

Frank sat in stunned silence. Either Gerard was actually in some way.. undead? Or a liar... as much as he’d like to believe Gerard, it just seemed way too far-fetched to be even remotely true. But how did he even know.. That’s it.. he must be a stalker. But that didn’t explain everything..

“Frank” Gerard whispered, as frank had zoned out “Frankie I’m telling the truth, I swear.”

Frank sighed. You know, there was probably nothing else going for him, and he might as well have a bit of fun with the guy.. who knows. “Fine Gerard. I believe you. For now, But it’s going to take more than that to convince me.

He wouldn’t mind if it was true. In fact it didn’t bother him at all. It was the fact that Gerard is probably high, or mad.. or both. He’d set his hopes too high again. Anyway, he’d better be getting home soon.

He stood up to leave, If Gerard really could read his mind. He’d know what he was doing.

“Hey frank.” Gerard tapped him on the shoulder “Skip school tomorrow and I’ll prove it to you.”

Frank grinned. Crazy fucker.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS. WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU LIKE, BUT LET ME KNOW THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY READING THIS!

chapter 5 up tomorrow :)