Status: ummm update when can because we both have school

High School Love/Life

chapter 1

We walked into the Secret Sanctuay and I cought myself watching Adam. Ew. I can not be gay! But the way he moves and talks gets me overwhelemed. But he likes Taylor. We walked in and all took our seats. Bre and Taylor were chatting it up. Eddie, Adam, and I were quiet as usal. I cought Adam watching Taylor and Sighed. I think I really do like him.We walked into our rooms and got ready for bed. I saw Adam take his shirt off and saw his amazing body, I felt it comming and ran to the bathroom. I sat there in the stall thinking to myself waiting for it do die down. As soon as it did I walked back to our room. Adam didnt say anything, thank God. We started talking about what girls we thought were hot. Of course Adam thought Taylor was, and I thought Bre. We got into a good convo and I couldnt help myself, I leaned i slowy and softly kissed him on the lips. To my surprise he kissed back. In a matter of time we were making out on his bed. Our tounges intwined. We finally pulled back stared at eachother. I could not believe that had just happen Adam was just as confused as I was.
"I..um..Im sorry." I said.
"For what?" he asked.
"For kissing you."
"Sam, I dont know why, but I think I like you, and I mean a lot. More then Taylor."
"You do?" I was shocked. The man I am in love with, actually likes me back.
"Yes. Sam, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked me.
"Yes! Yes! Yes" Was all I can blurt out.
"Great" says Adam grinning. I lean in and kiss him again. I was the happiest guy on earth right now. I dont know what I will tell my parrents, them being Great Christians and all, but this was my decision.
"Well its getting late and I wanna go to sleep." said Adam.
"Ok. Goodnight!" I said and started walking to my bed.
"No Sam! I want to sleep with you.
" "I would like that." I climb into his bed next to him. He kisses me goodnight and I slowly fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for grammer and spelling problems the first chapters kindda short because we didnt know how to began it