Status: ummm update when can because we both have school

High School Love/Life

chapter 2

ADAM'S P.O.V.
I awoke to one of the most beautiful thing in the world.....sam. He was still asleep so me being myself. I was looking at him. He had the blondest and softest hair I have ever seen and touched. Long black eyelashes and these gorgeous blue eyes that sparkle in the sun. Ugh he's so dreamy it's unfair. I ran my hand threw his buzz cut hair and sighed. He stirred to were his head ended up on my chest. My god can he get any more cute. Wow I can't believe he kissed me last night. Me out of all people I mean,he did say he thought Bre was hot which she is ,and I said taylor was hot and I still beleive she is. Hmmm oh well i'll have to talk to him later about that but god that kiss was amazing the way are tounges wrestled with each other. Im getting hot just thinking about it. Nasty thoughts Adam Nasty thoughts. Okay. Whew that woulda been an awkward convo if he woke up then. Speakin of Sam. I look on my chest to see him looking up at me with his beatiful smile and those hypnotizing blue eyes."Hey." Sam whispers to me
"Hey,gorgeus."
"What time is it." I look down at my watch on my tanned wrist.
"Around 8:00." I say while pulling him closer to me.
"We probobly should get ready." He says while getting up going into the closet (hahaha goin in the closet XD)
"WHY." i whine. He gives me one of those your so dumb looks before saying
"Because we have breakfast to eat with Bre,Taylor,Eddie,Bright and,Frank. Plus are classes start at 10:00"
"Oh,ya." I forgot we are at a highschool were you live at oops. Lazly I get up and put clothes on which consist of a plain brown shirt and white skinny jeand my short brown hair just flat down on my head except the top front. Sam puts on dark blue denim shorts, which go to his knees and a losely fitted black t-shirt. His blond hair buzzed so he does not need to do any thing with it. We walk close to eachother on the way to the cafeateria. We go get are breakfast and head to are usuaul table. Which long behold are group is there. Taylor is talking to every one 'bout something as usual (her and Bre can talk hours non stop its unbeleiveable). She's wearing blue short shorts with layered tank tops the bottom one purple while the top is green her short thin light brown hair is up in a ponytail excluding her bangs. Next to her is Bre she looks up at us and gives me this look and this shit eating grin that i know way to well . Ya so what if I told her I like Sam its not like I can tell anyone else. Since we go to a church school, but shes such a supporter to gays its one of her hobbies to match guys up to say there a cute couple, and read slash fanfiction all day, shes a weird child I must say. Shes wearing long shorts and a My Chemical Romance tshirt her pill pox red died hair down in the "emo"(the style mullet one)style with her purple glasses. On her side which is not occupide to Taylor is Brite. Hes wearing a gir shirt with striped green and black elbow high gloves, and black skinny jeans he has the guys short hair "emo" styled his banges in his right eye and a lip ring on the right side of his lower lip. Across from him is Frank. Frank dressed in regular blue loose fitting jeans and a muscle shirt his hair is dark brown in a fohawk style. Next to him is Eddie he has shoulder length black hair a white polo shirt and dress pants. He's what you call the church kid. Sam and I sit between Eddie and Brite.
"Heeeey."Bre says in a flirtey way and starts cracking up as some chick walked passed her with a wtf why are you talking to my future boyfriend that way face.
"Sup home dog. hahaha."Yells Taylor makeing her voice as deep as she could but losing it while laughing.
"Yo." Eddie says not looking up from his bible
"Hey." Brite looks up from a Superman comic book with a huge grin plasterd on his face. Frank waves not looking up from last night math homework.
"Hows it going." I ask as San smiles as his hello. If you look at are groups I guarantee we are are friends with people that groups usualy don't mix, but its us and only us in this group and I love it. Here is why people Taylors the head cheerleader, Im the quarterback, Sams your "average" highschool guy, Eddies the "churchboy" and "Teachers pet", Frank's the "classclown" hyper kid, Brite is the "emo" guy in school, and Bre's the "misfit/emo"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it sucks im not a very good writer ummmm i am very bad at spelling and i dont know how to spell check on the laptop sooooo byye bye now