Come in With the Rain

Only Me when I'm With You

Castiel had taken Mabel to the school to talk about what she needed in order to pass. Since she was a special case, Mabel had to take afternoon classes with a special teacher in order to have her caught up for the semester. She needed her freshman English credit, math credit, history credit, and science credit. No matter how excited Mabel may be, she was feeling overwhelmed with the tasks that were needed to have her caught up with her education.

“I thought you'd be really happy about going to school,” Ana says to her niece. Ana and Lucifer had come over for a celebratory dinner for Mabel and to watch her while Castiel had to work late. Luke brought pizza while Ana brought clothes and school accessories.

Mabel sighed as she picked at the crust of her pizza, “I am. Really. It's just that I have so much catching up to do.”

Luke sat down next to her, “I'm sure you can do it. You're a smart girl.”

Ana brought her plate over to the table where they sat, “You just gotta be confident about yourself.” Mabel looks up at her Aunt and Uncle. “And I’m sure you can kick education's ass.” Mabel giggled hearing the phrase.

But suddenly a small thought came across her. Will she be able to have classes with Dean?

“So Mabel,” Ana smirks. “Who's Dean?”

Mabel replies, “He's my neighbor.” She points in the general direction where Dean lived. “How do you know about him?”

“Gabriel told me,” Ana hummed as she tore a piece of her pizza and ate it. “So...Dean...” Mabel looks at her confused. “Is he handsome?”

Luke groaned, “This isn't the time for Mabel to be thinking about boys Ana.”

Ana scoffs, “Oh come on. Do you see another niece here for me to be talking about boys to? No, I didn't think so.” Mabel laughs as the two bickered.

But Mabel did think about her aunt's question. She never particularly paid too close attention to Dean's features. He was just there as her friend. Thinking about it now, Dean is handsome. Mabel really liked his eyes. They were so green.

“Oh someone's thinking about someone,” Ana woos.

“Cause you put that thought there,” Luke grumbled eating his pizza.

Mabel blushes, “Dean's my friend.”

“Just friend?”

She nods, “Plus he already has a girlfriend.”

“Ah yes,” Ana frowned as she looked at a piece of her pizza. “Lisa.” She popped the piece into her mouth. “What's she like?”

“She's really nice and very pretty,” Mabel replied.

Dean groans into his cellphone.

“Dean quit blowing me off!” Lisa screeches into her end of her phone. “I don't have many options when it comes to sex you know.”

Dean growls, “Seriously just go fuck Mark like you usually do when I can't fuck you.”

Lisa barks, “Are you yelling at me?”

Dean runs a hand over his face. Seriously, why is it that Mabel is fucking up this thing with Lisa? It's not like he has feelings for Mabel in that way. It's like she said. They were just friends.

Suddenly his mood soured even more, “No. I'm not fucking yelling at you.”

Lisa scoffs, “Well it sure sounds like it.” He could see her putting her hand on her hip like she does when he does something annoying. “You better not blow me off like you did the other day.” He rolls his eyes. “I can hear you rolling your eyes from here, Dean!”

“What ever,” He grunts.

“Seriously, it's like ever since this Mabel chick comes in,” Lisa starts. Is she seriously going to go there? “You can't seem to man up and have sex with me anymore. Are you like in love with her or something?” Yeah, she went there.

“Screw you Lisa,” Dean barks into his receiver before hanging up. He stares at his phone for a minute before chucking it across the room to clatter to the floor. He stares at once more before groaning and turning over with the pillow over his face.

Mabel was playing a card game with her uncle Luke on her bed as Ana fixed up her wardrobe for school.

Luke looks up from his cards to look at Mabel's face. He could see her raise her eyebrows. Man he needs to teach her how to do a proper poker face. It was easy teaching Castiel being that he always wore the same blank serious expression except when he's confused or angry.

“What do you got?” He asks with a plain face.

Mabel put her cards down, “A three, a two, a king, and a queen.”

Luke puts his cards down, “A queen, king, jack, and ace.”

Ana calls from the closet, “What are you two playing?”

Luke scratches his head, “Honestly, no fucking idea.” Ana's laugh echoes from the small space of Mabel's closet. Mabel gathers up her cards and gives them to her uncle to reshuffle them. “So this Dean boy.” Mabel looks up from her lashes. “Do you like him?”

Mabel nods, “Of course. He's really nice to me.”

He looks at her as he deals the cards, “You sure? Cause just let me know if he ever does something to hurt you.”

“Why would Dean hurt me?” She asks confused. “He would never do that to me.”

“I'm just saying,” He shrugs. “I'd rip that boy a new hole if he ever did something to you.”

“Oh hush up Luke,” Ana scoffs thumping him in the back of his head. “If Dean does anything I'm sure Mabel's a big enough girl to handle it herself.”

Castiel wanted to be the one to take Mabel to school on her first day but Dean insisted he do it, saying its easier if one car is at least going that way why not carpool.

Mabel was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with black stripes, jean shorts, black stockings, and a pair of dark blue converse. She had a bobby pin with a dragonfly in her hair pulling back most of her bangs to reveal more of her face.

Dean could see the light makeup on her face. So her aunt taught her about that stuff too huh? He liked it when he saw Mabel smile when she got to see his baby again.

“You ready to do this?” Dean asks with a smirk as he started his car.

Mabel looked to him nervously, “I think so.” Dean pulls out of the parking garage and headed in the direction of the school.

“What classes do you have?”

Mabel reaches into her bag to pull out her schedule, “I have biology with Mr. Crowley, Algebra 2 with Mr. Alastair, Creative English with Miss. Bradbury, History with Mr. Roman, lunch, PE with Ms. Mills, and Special Class with Mr. Tran.”

“Hey we have three classes together,” Dean smiled. Why was he excited for? One of those classes has Lisa in it and another one has Adam.

Mabel smiles, “That's great. I hope I'll be able to make friends in my other classes.”

Dean pulled into his parking space and killed the engine before turning to Mabel, “Do you want me to show you around?”

Mabel shakes her head, “I can find my way around.” They get out and headed into the school.

“Well, well. I thought I wouldn't be seeing you around.”

Mabel looked to her right as she walked up the few steps to see Gordon smirking at her.

“Dean?”

Dean looked back and saw Gordon, “Mabel, just ignore him.” Mabel swallowed hard as she followed him into the school looking back to see Gordon waving to her with a smirk on his face. Her locker wasn't too far from his so he was able to still talk to her when they needed to.

Dean goes over to her locker after getting his books, “So we have first hour together.” Mabel smiles as she closes her locker. “Come on.”

The bell rings as they walk down the hall towards their class. Mabel watched the other students rushing to get to their class. Dean had to pull her and tell her she needs to watch where she was going.

Mr. Crowley looked at the door to see Dean Winchester come in. And with his little friend from before. He clears his throat, “Uh miss?”

Mabel looks to the man sitting at the front of the class, “Yes?” The man had black hair and seemed to like to dress in black.

He spoke to her in a British accent, “I take it that you are the new student I was informed about.” When Mabel nods he gestures for her schedule. The late bell rings at last and everyone is seated, except for Mabel.

“Is that Mabel?” Victor whispers as he leans over to Dean. “What's she doing here?”

“Oh, I forgot to tell you guys,” Dean whispers back. “Cas got her enrolled here now.” Victor made an impressed look.

“Poor thing,” Victor says. “Crowley's already picking on her.”

“Um, sir?” Mabel calls. Mr. Crowley hums an acknowledgment. “I think your accent is really cool.”

Mr. Crowley looks up at his new student. She had a very polite smile on her face. He hummed another acknowledgment before looking at her paper again.

“Okay, you can have a seat,” He tells her handing her paper back. Mabel smiles once more and turns to find a seat near Dean.

Mabel greets Victor as she sits next to Dean.

Mr. Crowley begins to talk about DNA and the many chromosomes that make up the human anatomy.

Dean looked up from his notes to check on Mabel. Mabel was listening intently but the look on her face looked as if she didn't know a thing their teacher was talking about. Carefully, while still looking at his teacher, he reaches over to Mabel's notebook and writes at the top, I'll let you borrow my notes. He saw the little smile on her face out of the corner of his eye.

Then he felt an elbow in his side. To his left a kid nudged him and pointed in the direction of Lisa. She had a 'what the fuck are you doing' face. He only shrugged and ignored her. He was still pretty pissed about the other night. Seeing how Lisa is acting about Mabel is starting to make Dean regret starting this certain relationship with her.

As the class cleared to go to their next class, Dean and Mabel go over to Mr. Crowley's desk.

“That was a very interesting lecture Mr. Crowley,” Mabel complimented. Mr. Crowley looked at the girl with an uninterested look thinking there might be something wrong with the girl then looks over to Dean, who just shrugs.

“Uh, Thank you,” Mr. Crowley says. Dean shakes his head as they leave the classroom.

As they head toward their next class Dean explains to Mabel why people don't go up and thank their teachers at the end of each session.

“Why not?” Mabel asks confused. “It's polite to let people know they are doing a good job.”

Dean opens his mouth but closes it. Then opens it again, “You know, I don't really know. You just go ahead and compliment people if you want.”

Mabel walks into her next class with Dean feeling like she won that argument, if there was one.

Mabel finds a seat close to Dean but not next to him.

“Oh, hey.” Mabel looks up and sees Adam standing near her desk. “Mabel, right?”

Mabel smiles, “Hi, Adam.” Adam smiles and sits next to her.

“So you're going here now?” He asks looking over to her.

Mabel replies, “Yeah. It's really exciting.” Adam laughs. “Is it funny?”

“It's just weird to see an actual person get excited over school,” He smirks.

Mabel sighs sheepishly, “Well, only because I’ve never been to school.”

The bell rings and the teacher walks in. He is a tall lanky lean man with thin brown hair and beard. He looked very scary.

“Is there a Mabel Tippins?” He spoke in a nasally almost high pitch voice which didn't seem to bother Mabel like it did the other students.

Mabel shoots her hand up, “Here.” The man looks over to her and walks over. She swallows when he looms over to her.

“I'm Mr. Alastair,” The teacher greets with an intimidating looking smile. “Can I see your schedule?” Mabel hands him her paper. Adam looks at Mabel meeting her gaze and gave her a playful scared looking making her giggle quietly. “Is there something funny?” Mabel looks up and shakes her head. Mr. Alastair puts her paper down and moves to start the class.

Dean was glaring at the whole scene. Adam made her giggle. Almost got her in trouble on her first day too. Ugh, next time she's sitting next to him.

“Were you like home schooled before?” Adam asks after taking a few notes.

Mabel had a pen pressed to her lip, “Mm, nope.”

He shrugs, “Then what?”

“Mr. Miligan,” Mr. Alastair called. Adam made a face. “Solve the next problem.” Adam stands up and goes to the blackboard.

Dean takes the chance to look back to Mabel. He waves to her.

He mouths, 'How are you holding up?' Mabel gives him a smile and a thumbs up. 'Don't talk to Adam.'

'Why?' Mabel mouths. 'He's really nice.'

'Just don't.'

“Mr. Winchester, maybe you can help Mr. Miligan with this problem,” Mr. Alastair calls. People start laughing quietly as Dean gets up to go next to Adam.

“Your friend's nice Dean,” Adam says as he rewrites his formula.

Dean grunts, “Yeah.”

“She's also pretty cute,” Adam smirks. Dean side glances at him. “I just might ask her out.”

“You better not,” Dean growls under his breath.

Adam smirks again, “Why? From what I’m hearing you're officially dating Lisa Braeden now.” Dean went silent. “Or are you afraid I’m gonna steal Mabel like I stole Cassie?”

Before Dean could attempt to harm Adam, Mr. Alastair interrupted, “It shouldn't take either one of you this long to solve this problem.”

The boys put their chalk pieces down glaring at each other. Mabel looked between the two feeling the angry tension.

“Is Dean upset with you?” Mabel whispers as Adam sits in his seat.

Adam smirks and shakes his head, “He's just frustrated.” Mabel sits back in her seat and stares at the back of Dean's head concerned.

Mabel waves to Chuck when she and Dean enter their next class. They move to sit next to him.

“Mabel,” Chuck smiles. “You're going here?”

Mabel nods, “Yeah. Dean and I have three classes together.”

Chuck looks over to Dean with a sly look. Dean glared at him, “Shut up.” Mabel looks at them confused.

“Okay class,” Their teacher called gently. Miss. Bradbury was a young woman with pale skin and red hair. She scanned the room looking to see if everyone was seated. Then she sees Mabel. “Oh, hello.” She motions for Mabel to come to the front. Mabel gets up and walks to her teacher. When Miss. Bradbury holds out her hand for Mabel's schedule. Mabel hands it to her and waits patiently for it back.

Dean waits for Mabel to come back to their table. Chuck leans over, “How you feeling about this?”

Dean looks at his friend, “What do you mean?”

“I don't know,” Chuck shrugs. “The whole Mabel in school thing.”

“I think it's pretty awesome,” Dean states. “She can finally live normally now.”

“You sound so hallmark,” Chuck laughed. Dean shoved him.

Miss. Bradbury handed Mabel her paper back, “Do you have a journal?”

Mabel shakes her head, “No.” She watched Miss. Bradbury lean over her desk and come back with a composition book.

“We're starting our short story section and you need a journal for journal prompts and notes,” Miss. Bradbury says putting the notebook in her hands. Mabel thanks her teacher and walks back over to Dean and Chuck. “Class, there's a journal entry on the board. You have twenty minutes to write in your journals.”

Mabel opens her notebook as Chuck and Dean got their journals out. She looks at the board to check the prompt attempting to read it.

If you could be anywhere but here, where would you be?

Mabel thinks for a moment. If she were anywhere but here she'd probably be on the streets. So she wrote the most logical thing about the prompt. About if Castiel never found her she'd be sleeping at her friend Martha's apartment, she'd be eating out of a Burger King dumpster, stealing clothes from people doing their laundry and finding a place out of the rain.

Chuck looked at Mabel and saw how into writing she was. Like not once had she looked up or eased up on writing. The journal prompt must have really gotten to her.

Miss. Bradbury looked at her watch, “Okay, time's up.”

They closed their notebooks and started passing them to the end of their table.

“What did you write about Mabel?” Chuck asks passing his and Dean's journals to her.

Mabel takes their notebooks, “Just my life on the street.”

Dean says, “That's not what the prompt talked about.”

“I know, but if I were anywhere but here, I’d be there. On the streets,” Mabel says passing the books over.

Chuck looks to Dean feeling sad about asking. Dean puts a hand on his friend's shoulder reassuring him.

Dean hid a smirk behind his hand when he saw Mabel's head dipping as she leaned on her elbow. She was falling asleep again. He looked over to Chuck who was looking towards Miss. Bradbury. Oh, well. He's missing out. Dean watches Mabel bob her head. Her eyes would open slightly when her head would go down then close when she'd readjust herself and fall back asleep.

Dean decided to reach across the table with a pencil, careful not to be noticed, and places the object in Mabel's mouth. It made him wanna laugh out loud when she didn't budge. He looks around one more time then reached out and tickled her chin.

That woke her.

She jerked quietly with the pencil still in her mouth. She looked at it confused then to Dean who was covering his mouth to keep from laughing. Mabel stuck her bottom lip out and spat the object out at Dean.

Too bad Dean didn't have History with Mabel. But he was kind enough to show her to her class. He was happy along the way until he saw who was walking into her class.

“Oh, you have Mr. Roman?” Adam asks Mabel with a smile.

Mabel leaves Dean's side to talk to Adam, “Yeah. It's nice to see a familiar face at least.”

Adam looks past Mabel and smirks. Dean could easily see the evil intent behind it. And he didn't like it.

Mabel turns to Dean, “Bye, Dean. I'll see you at lunch.” Dean waves goodbye to his neighbor as she walks away with the number one hated guy on his list. Gordon Walker being number two.

“What's got yer panties in a bunch?”

Dean rolls his eyes as he looks up from under the hood of the Honda he was fixing. Bobby had his arms folded and was looking in at his work.

“What makes you think something's wrong?” He asks his teacher.

Bobby sighs, “Well, yer working on the wrong car idjit.”

Dean looks around and realizes it wasn't a Honda that he was fixing, but an old Mercedes model. He groans and moves out from under the hood.

“So what's wrong boy?” Bobby asks following him to the proper car.

Dean grits, “Nothing.” But he knew he couldn't avoid the question if Bobby was asking. After a few minutes of intense judging eyes he breaks. “Mabel's coming to school here now.”

“And?”

“'And', she's made friends with Adam Miligan,” He growled.

Bobby glares, “Ya mean the little prick that took Cassie from ya?”

“Don't remind me,” Dean huffs popping the hood of the right car. “Hell, he reminded me in math.”

It was nice talking to Bobby. Sure he was rough around the edges but the way he looks out for Dean, Dean could say he was like a second father to him.

“What else the guy say?” Bobby grunts handing Dean a wrench.

Dean tightens a bolt, “He's thinking about hooking up with Mabel out of spite against me.”

“That kid's fucked up in the head somewhere,” Bobby sighs.

Mabel felt a little concerned about what Dean mouthed to her in math. 'Don't talk to Adam.' Why? Did something happen between those two like it did between him and Gordon? Or was it something else?

“The war of Carthage-” Mabel was snapped out of her thoughts when her teacher, Mr. Roman kept talking about the Civil War. Right, she needed to be paying attention and not thinking of Dean. She did promise her uncle Luke she'd focus more on school than boys.

Mabel packed away her notebook and her history text into her bag, Adam stood in front of her. Looking up, she asks, “Adam? Can I help you?”

Adam smiled, “I was wondering if maybe you'd eat lunch with me today.”

Mabel stood and slung her bag over her shoulder, “Sorry but I'm having lunch with Dean.”

“Do you always stick with Dean?” He asks attempting to hide his smirk.

“Of course,” She replies. “He's the only person I truly know here.”

They walked out into the hallway into the groups of kids. Adam says, “I think you should make new friends then.”

“Why?”

“Who knows?” He shrugs. “You could be getting on Dean's nerves being around him all the time.”

Mabel frowns and steps away, “Why are you saying this?”

He puts his hands up to calm her, “Oh no. I'm not saying it to hurt your feelings. I'm just saying, that he is dating Lisa after all.”

Oh, yeah. Lisa and Dean are dating. How could she forget?

Dean found Mabel waiting for him by his locker. She was looking at her feet while leaning on his door. Something's wrong.

“Hey,” He called. Mabel looked up and smiled quickly before turning into a frown. “Something up?”

She shifted a little, “Am I getting on your nerves?”

“What?”

“Adam was talking about how I could be getting on your nerves,” She murmurs in an almost whisper.

Fucking Adam said something to her. That little prick!

“No,” Dean sighs running a hand over his face. “You aren't. Why would you even think that?” She just shrugs shyly. He slings an arm over her shoulders and pulled her in. “You'll never get on my nerves, I promise.”

And there it was. The smile he's grown so damn fond of.

Mabel still felt uneasy being in such a big room full of people making so much noise. But once again, Dean reassured her and led her to his table. His friend's once again greeted Mabel.

“How you liking school so far Mabel?” Tessa asks before taking a bite from her apple.

“I really like it,” Mabel beams. “I think Mr. Roman is kind of scary though.”

“No, Mr. Alastair is,” Dean interjects pulling out his can of soda from his lunch bag. “He looks like he wants to torture someone.”

Lunch was nice, Dean thinks. Now that Mabel is going to school with him now, he'll be able to enjoy more and more lunches like this. It just feels awesome to have her presence there. Her light personality making everyone forget where she was almost a month ago.

He wasn't worried about Mabel finding her next class since Becky and Tessa have P.E with her.

“Here's your uniform,” Ms. Mills says as she drops the pile in Mabel's hands. “And your locker's over here.” Mabel follows her teacher through the large gym room. Girls were in there getting undressed or talking. The gym room had showers but they looked unused even if there were sports going on at the moment.

Ms. Mills hands Mabel her lock then leaves. Mabel looks around her then starts to do what the other girls are doing.

“Hey Mabel.” Becky called sitting on the bench near Mabel's locker. Mabel greets her back as she pulls off her shirt and replaces it in her locker. “Do you like Dean?”

Mabel looks at her, “Of course I do.”

“No,” Becky snickers. “As in like, like silly.” Mabel makes a face like she's not sure what exactly Becky is implying. Becky just groans. “Forget it. It's obvious what the answer is.”

Tessa laughs, “Your fault for snooping.”

Mabel changes into her uniform and follows the other girls outside to the football field. They were going to do a stations after their warm-up.

Mabel could hear the girls talking louder as they walk outside. Apparently the boys from weight training were coming in after doing laps. The boys wooed and flirted at the girls as they passed. Mabel even got a few doing that to her. She waved to Chuck, who waved back only feeling a bit of shame from the male species.

“Hi,” Dean greeted slowing a bit to meet Mabel. Instead of walking with his class he turned and walked with Mabel.

Mabel smiled, “Shouldn't you be going the other way Dean?”

He stretches, “They can wait for me.” This made Mabel laugh. “So I have practice today, are you okay with waiting a little longer at school till it's done?”

She shakes her head, “No, I don't mind. It'll be fun.”

When Dean hears his name being called by his teacher, he turns, “I'll see you then.”

Becky calls from behind Mabel, “If I didn't know better, I'd think you were dating Mabel!” This caused Dean to almost trip while he jogged back.

“So what is it with you and Dean?”

Mabel catches the medicine ball and tosses it over to Becky, “What do you mean?”

Tessa catches the medicine ball from Becky, twists her body slowly, then throws it to Mabel, “Like, are you guys into each other or what?”

“Yeah,” Becky buts in receiving the ball from Mabel. Ms. Mills blows her whistle and they jog to their next station.

Mabel picks up a jump rope, “I don't really understand. Are you implying that I have feelings for Dean?”

“Uh, yeah!” Both girls say in unison. Mabel grips the plastic edges and started jumping, tripping a few times before getting the hang of it. Does she have feelings for Dean? She's never had feelings for anyone before. Sure sometimes when he talks about Lisa she gets a little upset, but it's only because.... because.... It's because.....

“Mabel,” Tessa called. Ms. Mills blew her whistle and they were on to their next station.

It's strange how Mabel couldn't come up with a reason why the thought of Dean and Lisa bothered her.

Mabel sat in a small classroom alone. There was a round table and a few chairs in there. She took out her notebook and pencils.

“Sorry, I'm late,” A man breathes walking in. He looks young. He's Asian with shaggy black hair. He looked as if he had no idea what he was doing.

Mabel followed him with her head as he sat in the seat closest to her, “It's fine.” He takes out books from the satchel he was carrying. He passes her a workbook.

“I'm Kevin Tran, by the way,” He introduces with a smile.

“Mabel,” Mabel greets back. She takes the workbook and opens it.

Mr. Tran, prefers Kevin, was very kind. A little shy and awkward but overall a very good teacher. He does teach at the school only for students in need of extra help.

Kevin points to her workbook, “Okay, practice this example at home because tomorrow I’m gonna quiz you on it.” Mabel nods and writes a few more notes. “So, Mabel, tell me a little about yourself.”

Mabel looks to him, “Why do you want to know about me?”

He stutters, “W-well...I-I just thought...I'd ask.”

Mabel giggles, “It's fine.” Kevin sighs. “What do you want to know?”

He thinks for a second, “What is your favorite color?”

Mabel thinks hard about her answer, “It is between green or peach.”

Kevin nods and looks over to her work, “You're pretty smart. Are you sure you need this class?”

“That's what Castiel and the school tell me,” She replies.

“Castiel? Is he your... brother?”

Mabel shakes her head, “No. He is my father.”

“And you call your dad by his name?” He raises a brow.

“My adoptive father,” Mabel states.

“You're adopted?” He asks surprised. “How's that like?”

“Better than what I was before,” She smiles.

“And that was?”

“Homeless.”

Kevin stared at the girl incredulous by the fact that she was homeless before. So she probably did need this class.

Dean scratched the top of his head confused. How was he supposed to remember so many dates for next weeks quiz? And no way in hell was he getting another study session with Sam. That guy is too smart for his own good.

He puts away his text books and grabs his football gear from his locker.

“Are we still on for Saturday?” A familiar voice asks.

Dean sighs and looks behind his locker door to see Lisa standing there with her arms folded. “Yeah.”

“Good,” She huffs. “I don't want you running off to that girl again.”

“What? Mabel?” Dean asks almost angry by Lisa's attitude. “Why would I run off to her?”

“I don't know, Dean. You tell me,” Lisa growls.

Dean rolls his eyes closing his locker, “Seriously Lisa. What is this? Is this just us messing around or what? It's not like we set up any rules about what we're doing. To me you sound pretty fucking jealous of my neighbor.”

Lisa looks at him astonished, “It is nothing! I'm just pissed off that you haven't been doing what you're supposed to do! It's almost like you're in love with her!”

“I'm not! She's just my friend,” Dean barks. “Why are you so fixated about this!”

“Because you haven't been sleeping with me!”

“What?”

The color left Dean's face when he heard another voice. He turns around to see Mabel looking at him wide-eyed.

“Mabel,” He breathes.

“'Sleeping'?” Mabel asks gripping the strap to her bag. “What does she mean?”

Lisa folds her arms, “As in we are having sex.”

“Lisa!”

“She was bound to find out eventually Dean,” Lisa hisses.

“Oh.”

Dean looks back at Mabel shocked, “'Oh'?”

“It makes sense,” She sighs. “You two are dating. And are probably in love. So it makes sense why you would be having intercourse.”

'It's not like that Mabel', Dean thinks and wants to say. Sure she knows that he and Lisa are having sex now but in the wrong sense.

Lisa rolls her eyes, “What ever. You better not forget about Saturday.” She turns on her heel and leaves them.

Mabel walks up to Dean, “Are we still going to your practice?” Dean doesn't say anything, lost in his thoughts. “Dean?” She touches his arm and he twitches. “Your practice?”

Dean nods rubbing the back of his head and guides Mabel towards the football field.
♠ ♠ ♠
I gotta put up the rest of my chapters in order to make it before Halloween.