Survival of Z-World

Get out of here.

"Leigh, we need to go. We can't stay here forever." Frankie said, Leigh huddled up in her own bed for what would be the last time.

"Why not? My family is buried in the backyard, we have enough food rations to last us god knows how long. I know this place like the back of my hand Frankie!" Leigh argued, careful not to be loud as to stir any undead that may be hanging around outside of the house.

"We've watched enough zombie movies in our time to know what not to do and how to not end up Mrs. Mckillians fresh dinner." Frankie replied, getting angry and frustrated with Leigh.

Before Z-day had hit, Frankie and Leigh had lived completely seperate lives, Frankie was a chef in a resturaunt in the town centre, and was the quiet one who chose to stay home on the weekends and strum on his acoustic guitar that he was never really good at. Now his mum, dad and youngest brothers were laying in their beds next door, Frankie thought it was the right thing to do, considering the circumstances. His older brother, Mark had been out looking for survivors when he hadn't come home after 3 days. Frankie knew in his heart that Mark was a walker now.

Leigh worked in a clothes shop in the local shopping centre. Luckily she had called in sick the day it all began. She knew she wouldn't be here otherwise. She knew she'd have ended up as zombie food, or worse, ended up one of them. Her mum and dad couldn't handle the impending apocalypse and overdosed on whatever drugs they could find in the house. Leigh didn't have the guts to do it to herself, Frankie was now the only person she had. She didn't have the confidence to tell him that she'd had an on/off crush on him for the last 5 years, or that she has watched him sleep for the last month that they've been locked up in the house.

But that was pre Z-day.

This is now..