Survival of Z-World

Adventures.

Leigh opened her eyes into little slits to see a figure moving around the room, it was only Frankie and he was only in a pair of boxer shorts. He had such a nice body, for Leigh anyway. From memory he'd only had a couple of girlfriends in the past few years. She snapped her eyes shut as she saw he was about to turn around.

A couple of minutes later, Frankie shook Leigh awake.

"C'mon Leigh, up and at it, we need to move out, now."

Leigh groaned and stretched, sounding exactly like one of the walkers.

"You sound like one of them." Frankie said, motioning his head toward the window.

"I feel like one." She replied, throwing the blanket off herself and sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

"Lets hope you never turn into one to find out." Frankie said, sounding like he was off a million miles away, probably figuring out a path for them to take. A safe one.

"Stay there." She said, standing up and quickly sliding off her panties and picking up a clean pair.

Frankie wanted to look so bad.

She put on a pair of 3/4 pants and a camoflage singlet, she knew she'd bought this cute top for an occasion eventually, not quite to this extent though.

She sat back down and put on her pair of runners.

"Are you ready?" Frankie asked, putting his backpack on.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Leigh replied.

Frankie had already taken down the pieces of wood that boarded up the door. He opened it slowly his dad's rifle in his hands at the ready to shoot. They hadn't heard any noises coming from the rest of the house, but better to be safe than sorry. Leigh had one of her own fathers guns in her hands, also at the ready. It wass a good thing their dads had been such keen hunters when they were alive.

Or, put simply .... They'd be fucked.

Frankie put his back to the wall and shot Leigh a look to tell her to do the same. He kept his eyes scanning the hallway and eventually to the lounge room.

Clear.

They walked foward and Frankie noticed the front door was still closed and locked. It could be a good sign.

They quickly walked into the kitchen and took a couple of things they'd need. Leigh grabbed a meat cleaver from the knife block on the counter. She swiped it at the air a couple of times and then shoved it in her backpack.

Finally, the front door. Frankie looked through the peephole in the door.

"Coast is clear." He said, turning the lock.

Leigh turned around and took one last look at the house, knowing fully well she'd never come back. Not in this reality anyway.

They made it out the door and had guns ready. Surprisingly, no walkers around.

"We have to stay close to the trees and out of site, no using the gun on anything, is the safety on?"

"Okay, okay and yes." Leigh replied.

Frankie and Leigh then started their long journey, neither of them knowing where to go, just knowing they had to move, and quick.