Survival of Z-World

Promise me.

Simon and Corey had both had their little treat for the night, being the clean water and both said their goodnights and went to their chosen rooms. I took a couple of Candles and a lighter into the bathroom with me and closed the door. I lit them and turned my torch off. Man, I missed having power. I turned on the shower to see if it would warm up a little bit, but not hoping for a miracle.

I took my hairband off my wrist and tied what would go up of my hair. I stared into the mirror and realised it was a good 10 minutes before I snapped back. Frankie knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah."

He opened the door slowly and peeped around to see if I was still dressed. I giggled to myself. He smiled at me and came over and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Whats this for?"

"For being you." He replied, kissing my neck.

I smiled and let my neck roll to the side, taking in his soft lips. He trailed down my collarbone and stopped at my shoulder, I moaned softly.

"I've wanted to do this for ages." I whispered. He stopped and turned me around to face him.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted too." He replied, smiling.

The quiet Frankie was definately long gone.

"What brought this on?"

"I don't want anyone else to have you, and now there's the possibility of meeting up with other people - guys, I don't want to share you."

"I've not known them nearly as long as I've known you, Frankie."

"Promise me you'll save me before anyone else who comes into our new lives?"

"I will." I smiled at him.

I remembered the running water, I walked over to the shower and started to strip. I took off my shirt and dropped it to the ground, then Frankie came up behind me and undid my bra and dropped it to the floor. He then reached for the button on my pants and undid that as I shimmied my hips to get them off. Frankie had already taken off his shirt and pants. Leaving him in his boxers.

I slipped my underwear off and jumped into the shower. I cupped my hands together and let the water build up, as soon as Frankie climbed in I threw the water in his face and giggled. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at me, pulling him close to me I let the water run down between us. I rubbed my breasts up against his chest as he kissed me on the lips.

As he was kissing me I could feel his excitement brewing. I smiled into his lips and pushed myself closer, letting it rub the outside of my vagina.

"Oh, Leigh." I loved hearing him saying my name with such breathlessness.

He put his leg inbetween mine and pushed my legs apart, just enough to let himself in. He looked at me and nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Frankie."

I tilted my head back as he slipped in me and started to grind against me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We both got out of the shower and dried ourselves off, once I'd put my clothes back on it hadn't felt like I'd a shower just then. Frankie dressed and headed for the door.

"Can we just keep this between us please?" I asked him, staring into his hazel eyes.

"Of course, I kinda wanted to ask if you'd do the same."

"It was a one time thing, yeah?"

"Of course. Heat of the moment." He replied.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before opening the door and turning on my torch to find my way, as I walked down the hallway I noticed Corey's door was open halfway.

"Hope he didnt hear anything." I whispered to myself. I heard Frankie's door shut as I walked into my room.

I threw the torch onto the bed and stripped down to my bra and undies, my door was closed and no-one would dare walk in without knocking, a zombie maybe, but not one of these guys.

I folded my clothes and put them on the floor, I threw the sheet back and slid in between the sheets and pulled it back over, this house was a bit chilly at night. But my god, this bed was so damn comfortable! I moved around a couple of times, sharing a bed with Frankie for so long, it felt good to stretch out, so thats exactly what I did.

- - - - - - -

I was dreaming that I was lying on a really soft cloud, and I could feel a deadweight on top of me, but it was moving, thrusting, even. I tried to open my eyes but because it was so dark, I could only see an outline of a person. It felt good what they were doing, felt exactly like being in the shower again. I started to moan and so did the outline ontop of me, as he moved faster and faster, his breathing got louder and raspier, I tried to tell the outline to slow down, but the words wouldn't come out. God this felt amazing. The outline moaned what sounded really loud once more as then fell ontop of me, I felt like I was sinking deeper into the cloud, the outline was still inside me and I wanted more so I started to buck my hips.

"Mmmmmore." I whispered, but the outline just groaned and started to thrust slowly again.