Survival of Z-World

The others.

"Hello? .... Hello?

All 3 of us bolted upright in our seats. I felt around in the dark for the radio.

"Where is it?!" I asked to no-one in particular. I felt around on the ground.

"Hurry up, Leigh!" Frankie said.

I shushed him as my hand felt over the radio and I picked it up.

"HELLO?!" I yelled into it. I crossed my fingers they hadn't gone out of range again.

"Hello? Who is this? Where are you?"

"My name is Leigh, we are currentley car-bound in a carpark in the middle of a reserve. Where are you?"

"My name is Casey, we are currentley house-bound, in the middle of the city."

"We just came from that way!" Corey said, shaking his head at this person's stupidity.

"Are you alone?"

"No, there is 5 of us, 3 women, 2 men."

"There is 3 of us, myself and 2 other guys."

"Can we meet up?"

I looked up at Frankie and Corey, Frankie held the torch in my face, I blinked fast and turned my head away.

"What should we do?" I asked the both of them.

"I think we should join them, like you said Leigh, strength in numbers." Corey answered, looking at Frankie for his input.

Frankie just looked at me with a blank look.

"Yes or no, Frankie." I said, sternly. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Okay, where do you want to meet? We can't meet now, too dangerous. We meet in the daylight." I said into the radio. There was a long silence.

"Alright, we are on foot, so it will take us a bit longer. Where should we meet?"

I looked at Frankie. He knew this city better than me. He took the radio from me and pressed down on the side lever.

"We will meet at the corner of Hayward st and Cornell rd, we both leave at first sunlight, whoever gets there first, do a quick but safe sweep of the area. There will be a beige house with a blue garage door. We meet inside that house. Find it, sweep it, wait." Frankie said, in one long breath.

Another long silence.

"Okay, we will meet you there. See you then. Over and out."

Frankie put the radio down.

"We need rest." Corey exclaimed, putting his head back on the seat.

I laid back down and got comfortable. I quickly fell asleep, excited and anxious for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates and shortness of this chapter! please let me know what you think! :)