Status: Writinggggg

Not Understandable

Two

I woke up with Ellie shaking me, telling me I needed to get up and showered. I obeyed her requests and started the shower. I had a giant grin on my face. I didn't even know why I was so happy.. maybe because I'm basically starting over, maybe the guy that's helping me is young and fun and cute! Or, he couldn't be an old bag.

I'm trying to forget, but not completely. I'm moving on with my life, not living in the past. I stopped looking at old pictures and videos two days ago, because I realized they are only making me sadder. I know my parents would want me to move forward in my life, and try to get past school and into Boston Collage. The only collage I've ever wanted to go too. I'm not really sure myself.

Once I finally got out of the shower, I put on some jeans and a aqua colored, flowing tank top. I was planning on putting my black Northface jacket over it, even though it won't look to good.

"Com'on Jos. I already have everything that's already packed in the car. Put some of the other things you want with you in other bags and then let's go out and eat some breakfast!"

I quickly put the rest of my junk in a box and one bag, I was starving.

"Okay, I'm done. Now lets go out to eat!"

*

"Oh my gosh. I was starving." I sighed as I finished up eating my eggs.

"Me too Hun. So, when we get there, we'll ask the apartment manager if we can go up, because apparently it's restricted unless you have permission-"

"Interesting."

"I know. Maybe he will be some famous celebrity that will take you in." We laughed together.

"I highly doubt that Ellie."

"Still..... well anyways, I have some papers that he has to sign, and a couple notes about your Asama and all that." I rolled my eyes when she said that. I haven't had an attack since I was twelve. "I know it's been a while since you had one, but just in case something out of the blue happened and you needed your inhaler."

"Okay whatever.. go on."

Ellie continued her boring rules about what is going to happen, it wasn't even that much, so it didn't matter. Plus if this thing didn't work out I would go to Colorado with them until I was older.

*

"You nervous?" She asked me as we got parked in the building's lot.

"A little I guess. What if he's some raper or something."

"He wouldn't be able to do this if he was. You have to get your background checked."

I just simply shrugged and opened the car door to enter the place. We stopped at the front desk and waited until he let us in. I really wasn't paying attention to anything, just staring at my phone I had in my hand. My friend was going to call me around 1:00 to see how everything was, I just prayed I'd still be alive.

Ellie guided me to the elevator and then up to the fifth floor where the apartment was. The room was on the fifth floor, room 521. Making a mental note to actually remember the numbers.

Once we got to the door Ellie knocked a couple times and then waited for someone to answer, except no one did. Ellie knocked again, a little louder, but then started pounding on it. I could tell she was getting frustrated.

Finally someone did. A guy about 6'4", with sandy blonde hair. He had very big shoulders that packed a lot of muscle on them. He didn't have a shirt on so his chest was exposed to everyone's eyes. His face had that baby look about it, but then again, it was quite sexy. I tared my eyes off him to look at Ellie, who wasn't impressed at all, she had her arms crossed over her chest.

"Are you...." she looked at the papers, "Stu Bickel?" That name rung a bell in my head, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

He cleared his throat. "Yeah, I am."

"I'm Ellie Anderson. Josie Reed's aunt. You are her foster parent correct?"

He combed his hair with his fingers, he clearly just woke up. "Um, yeah I guess I am. But defiantly not her parent."

"Of course you're not, you look quite young." Ellie agreed slightly. "Josie, why don't you go grab some of you things and Stu can sign some papers in the meantime?"

I rolled my eyes but nodded a yes and headed towards the elevators.

*

I already had all my boxes in the house by the time they got done doing their little chat. Stu had an apartment that had two rooms and two bathrooms. It wasn't a giant suite or anything, but it was sure a lot better than my house. My favorite thing that I saw about the whole place was the window that was basically the whole wall. It was pretty awesome.

"Josie! We're done now!" Ellie called for me.

I got up from the floor and walked into the kitchen. "Hey.."

"Okay. I'm done with everything and I'm needed to get back to Colorado." She hugged me for about five minutes. I swear. "Now Stewie-"

"Stu." He corrected her.

"Right, Stu.. make sure to take care of her. I swear, if you hurt her in anyway, I'll chop off your balls. We're clear?"

Stu swallowed slowly and nodded.

"Good. Bye Sweety." She kissed my for head then left, just like that. Like my parents did.

He scratched his head awkwardly. "So, um.. I'm Stu Bickel." He held out his hand.

"Josie Reed." I looked around his place and it was very messy, didn't look kid- or teenager, friendly at all. "I'm guessing you didn't know I was coming did you?" I asked in a small voice.

"Honestly, no.. my friend kinda signed me up, when I didn't even know it. Sorry."

"I meant today, but oh well." I slightly laughed then set myself on the couch. "So, tell me about your self." I said to him while scanning the room for the remote. Once I found it I flipped through the channels.

"Well, I'm from Minnesota." I raised my eyebrows.

"Minnesota?"

"Yeah.." His phone rang and he went to got get it. "Hello?" He answered but then went out in the hallway. Probably a girlfriend.

"Hey. I have to go. I'll probably be gone for a couple hours. The fridge is all yours, including the t.v., or anything else. Just not my room." He came in about ten minutes later.

I nodded my head without turning around and he went out and left, the door slammed, but unintended. I shot up and made sure he wasn't in the hallway. I slowly made my way to his room. Even though I knew I shouldn't.

His room was across the hall and a little ways down from mine. The door was closed, but I opened it anyway. When I entered. The first wall I saw was plain with nothing on it. A light shade of brown. I took a few steps in and saw that there was a t.v. on top of a dresser. A bed was facing it, pressed up against the wall. It was a smallish room, but it had its own bathroom. He had a ton of Ranger's pictures and posters everywhere. Probably just liked the sport. Then I saw it. Above his bed. It was a signed Bickel jersey.

I honestly didn't think anything of it. But then I remembered his name was Bickel. Stu Bickel. I wiped out my phone and searched, 'Stu Bickel'. Sure enough, it was the same one that was watching me. He really is a famous person..
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I like writing this story. xD