Status: Writinggggg

Not Understandable

Four

"Omigod!" I yelled at the t.v. with a mouthful of chips, mixed with some popcorn. "You don't go in the closet!" Derek and I were watching some horror movie, only it wasn't scary. Like, at all.

"What a retard." Derek rolled his eyes. "I mean. What a fu-"

The door opened before Derek could finish his sentence because some noisy hockey players filled the room.

"Josie." Stu held out my name. "What are you doing out here?" He put a fake smile on his face.

"Oh." I smack my mouth obnoxiously and pointed at Derek. "He let me out."

"What do you mean, 'let you out'? Are you some kind of animal?" Marc Staal asked air quoting.

"Yes. I'm an animal."

"Ooh! What kind?!" Michael Del Zotto asked, actually interested.

"Oh, ya know. I'm a mix between a tiger and-"

"You can go back to your room now." Stu cleared his throat.

"Chillax grandpa. I'm just hangin'."

Michael bursted out laughing and the rest of the guys pretty much did the same thing except not as dramatic. Stu rolled his eyes in response to his friends.

"Yeah. Let her stay! She's really funny!" Derek commented.

"Fine, do what you want. Are you hungry?"

"No. He gave me chips. But I think I should go to bed, I have school tomorrow." I said then got up to leave. Before I could though, Stu grabbed my arm.

"Come out after they're gone."

*

When Stu whispered in my ear a few hours ago, I thought they were going to leave pretty soon. But no. It was three hours after I had gone back to my room, and they are still not gone. All they keep doing is watching sports reviews and going 'ohhhhhh' really loud when something big happens during a game.

I grunted and rolled on my stomach and shut my eyes, trying to fall asleep. Then, I decided I should try to just listen to music. I put on Feel Again by OneRepublic. I love that song so much!

Before I knew it, I was out.

*

Morning came way to soon. My alarm clock went off, blaring that obnoxious buzzer noise. I threw my hand around everywhere to try to turn the sound off. I finally hit it, and I rolled off the bed carelessly. I knew I had to get up to go to the hell hole called school. At least I would get to see my friends.

I went to my bathroom and started the shower. While it was warming up, I decided to pick out my outfit. The weather was still pretty warm, so I thought my outfit was good.

When I finished my shower, I brushed my teeth, then did my hair. I got dressed and looked for my book I was reading.

Once I found it, I went to the kitchen to find Stu sitting there, and looked like he was waiting for me. There was two waffles sitting there probably for me.

"Aren't you going to be a little cold?"

I looked down at my clothes. "No, I'm good."

Stu nodded and looked at me for a brief second. "So, do you need me to bring you and pick you up?"

"Considering I don't know where the bus stop is, yes I need you too."

"Okay, do you do sports after school then?"

I shook my head. "Just got done with track. It ended last week."

"Okay. We'll leave in ten minutes."

I ate my waffles pretty fast and chugged down the orange juice that was sitting on the counter. Once I was done, Stu came in wearing some sweats and a hat on. I grabbed my bag then opened the door and walked out.

In the car was silent. Neither of us wanted to say a word to each other, but I don't know why. We were at the school a little earlier than usual, but I didn't mind. Ashley gets there really early anyway, including Rylee and Ross because they walk to school.

"Okay, so I'll pick you up at...." Stu trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"2:30." I laughed. "Thank Stu!" I then called as I got out of the door.

He did a little wave when I looked back, then took off so fast. When I walked into the main door I went down the hallway where all the lockers are. Of course, my best friend's last names are all B's so they are on the floor above me. Once I finally got my books in my locker I decided to go to Ashley's locker.

As I walked down the hallway it was a little creepy. I've never been down here alone with no one in sight. It's usually packed with students in the school, or outside the school.

"BOO!"

I screamed in terror and I swear I jumped ten feet in the air. I looked and saw the culprit laughing and slapping their knee. Ross.

"Not funny Ross!" I shouted at him.

"It was too funny! You should've seen your face! Oh my god!" He continued to laugh some more.

I rolled my eyes, but managed to put a weak smile on my face. As I started walking I heard Ross run up to me.

"So, how's that foster person?"

I shrugged. "Alright. He is so dull though! Thank god his friends aren't!"

"What's his name?"

"Stu Bickel." I replied like it was nothing, but I knew Ross would freak since he's a giant Rangers fan.

"THE Stu Bickel?!"

"One and Only."

"No!" He said in disbelief.

"Yes!" I shot back to him.

"I think I'm going to faint."

But before we knew it, we were up to Ashley's locker with her putting her books away. She asked me how my new home was and I told her everything that I told Ross. Ashley didn't think it was too fascinating, since she loves soccer.

Then Rylee came, and I repeated for the third time about it, and she reacted just like Ross. They screamed like teenage girls at a concert together.

"So when can we meet them?" Rylee asked, smirking.

"Umm...." I pretended to think. "How 'bout never?"

She pouted, "But then how are we ever going to have sleepovers together?!"

"We can have them at your house! It's big enough!"

"But it's not fun." She said in a sing song voice.

Before I could respond, the school filled with even more kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya! Hockey started, so I'm a little busier than normal, sorry!

Ashley

Rylee

Ross