Status: Writinggggg

Not Understandable

Five

School was the same, boring thing as ever, lunch was the same noisy guys throwing food at eachother, and the end of the day was the same cheering, laughing, shouting, yelling type thing. Monday = done.

"Hey Josie!" Ross ran towards me with Rylee on his trail.

"Hi Ross and Rylee. What's up?"

"Oh, do you want to study together? Or do you have plans with Mr. Hockey Player?" She wriggled her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Ross who was looking a little uncomfortable. "No. He's like, a billion years old."

"What are you? Eight? Go for it. Older men are the best...."

"And how would you know?" Ross raised an eyebrow at his twin sister.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb-"

"I have to go! My ride's here! I'll text you about coming over!" I called and walked out of the main doors.

I saw Stu sitting in his truck waiting for me, oh how nice of him! Especially since I take forever because I have gym last hour. I opened the door and flung my bag to the back. I let out a sigh as my feet got some relief.

"How was school? I'm guessing a little rough, yeah?"

I nodded slightly, a bit confused at his interest in my day. "Yeah. Like always. You're so lucky you don't have to go anymore."

"Yeah.. But think of having gym everyday for two hours. And not stopping."

"You don't like playing?"

"No!" He laughed. "That's not at all what I mean! Just that.. it's a little hard after a while, and when the season first starts like this time of year, it's hard on my body."

"Ohh. Yeah, I get it."

We soon pulled into the parking lot of his complex building and then was up to his apartment. I went straight into my room and set down my bag and then grabbed my laptop. I checked Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and all those things. My Skype popped up and I saw that Ashley was calling me.

"Oh my gosh! GUESS WHAT!" She screamed as I accepted the call.

"Wait one sec!" I know Stu heard that and was probably getting headaches from all this, just wait till we actually hangout in person.. "Okay, what?" I asked as I came back from shutting my door.

"DYLAN ASKED ME OUT!"

"OMIGOD!" I screamed with her. Dylan has been her crush since we were in middle school. She absolutely adored him and I swear, stalked him.

"I know! So.. I need you to help me out, for what to wear."

"When's the date?"

"Friday, he's taking me out to dinner, then the movies." She said dreamily.

"I laughed. Alright, I'll come over Thursday after school to help you with your outfit. Oh, and do you want to study at Ross and Rylee's?"

"I can't. Mom's gotta work and then is taking the car."

"You live in the same neighborhood as them." I looked at her dumbly. "Plus, they're picking me up."

"Okay. Fine, I'll tell them too pick me up also. But I gotta go now! Bye Joe!"

I laughed and then ended the call.

I came out of my room to get a snack because I was always starving after school. Stu was looking at me very weirdly as I walked pass the living room and to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and headed toward the couch.

"What was with the screaming?"

"Oh, nothing. Can I go to my friends? They're picking me up at.. a.. 5:00 I think."

"Yeah, that's okay. Be home by 7:00 though, please."

"Okay, mom." I giggled.

*

It was now 6:30 and I was still at Ross and Rylee's house. We weren't even doing homework, just watching a movie. I saw the time and decided that I should go. Since it's about a fifteen minute drive and I don't want to get Stu mad, I've seen him play before.

"I think I should go.."

"No!" Protested Rylee. "Stay! Pleaseeeee."

I sighed. "Fine. Another fifteen minutes."

Another fifteen minutes, must've meant another hour. When I looked at the clock, I almost screamed. It was now around 8:00, and I know that Stu would probably furious because I promised him, and I was freaking out.

"I seriously have to go. Oh my god! Stu's gonna kill me!" I said as I started getting my shoes on at the door.

"It's seriously that late? Wow." Ross said.

"Uhh, yeah it is." I said sarcastically. "Com'on, I have to go."

Everyone else got up and soon we were out the door, luckily.

I got back at 8:30 and I slowly made my way through the apartment, looking for Stu. I didn't find him anywhere, but I saw a note on the counter in the kitchen.

'Had a late night practice, and left at eight. You weren't here when I said it, so I'm hoping that you just stayed later. I'll be home around eleven, if you're still up.'

I sighed and then set the note back down on the table. He didn't sound mad, did he? Well whatever, I still needed to do some of the homework, but I really felt like I need a shower.

[Stu's P.O.V.]

Josie didn't come back at the time she needed too, and I was getting slightly worried as the clock neared eight, and I needed to get going to practice.

I quickly scribbled a note and then went out the door as I left a little later than I wanted too. I arrived with everyone already there and getting dressed.

"Whoa, why are you so late?" Steps asked.

I sighed. "Josie went to her friends and hadn't come back yet, so I waited."

He nodded, "She's probably alright. I remember when my sisters went to their friends all the time. They never got home on the time they needed too."

I shrugged then stated getting suited up.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably the worst and most boring chapter ever. Well.. lol, sorry. Just getting the feeling of Josie's friends and he life a little.

[url=http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/155315_502332089791124_949807974_n.jpgDylan[/url]

He'll be in the story a bit, so I though I should have a picture of him. xD