Your Forever Is All That I Need

Just crash, it's our time now...

Light poured through my window, squinting I looked at the clock. Shit! I was late. I rolled out of bed. Literally. I ended up on the floor in the process. I scrambled up and ran around looking for suitable clothes to wear. It was the first day of college and I was already late. Fuck.

I pulled on jeans and the first t-shirt I could find, which happened to be a Blink 182 one. I grabbed my bag, shoving my books in and grabbing an apple and my key on the way out. Quickly locking the door, I ran down the stairs of the apartment building and out the door to my car. Ugh. Class started in 15 minutes and it took atleast 10 minutes to get there, let alone find the damn classroom. Cutting people off and almost running a few red lights here and there, I pulled into the student parking lot. Success, I made it in 8.

Glancing at my phone, I had a few minutes to get lost in the maze of student. I mean find my way to my class and actually be on time for once in my life. Suddenly someone bumped into me, causing me to almost fall.

“I’m really sorry,” the guy muttered. He was tall, with raven coloured hair and the most amazing deep brown eyes.

“No worries,” I assured giving him a slight smile.

“Uhm... well I have to get to class. I’m Jack by the way.” he introduced himself.

“Yeah me too. And I’m Kaileigh. Nice to meet you,” I nodded and we parted ways.

I managed to find the classroom before the teacher got in. It was almost full but luckily there was seats at the back so I made my way to take a seat. I took my notebook out and got ready for the lecture.

The professor came in and started immediately. 20 minutes in the doorknob turned and in came the guy that bumped into me earlier.

“Sorry I’m late... I kinda got lost,” he looked at the teacher.

“Please let this be the last time,” the professor glared at the kid.

He nodded and made his way to the back. There was a seat open next to me and obviously he sat down.

“Could I borrow a pen?” he asked. “Oh hi... yeah sorry for earlier,”

“Here,” I passed him a pen and went back to listening to the prof drone on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Crash- You Me At Six