We're Climbing up the Sky

Can we make tacos...?

The pink haired girl looked over at the boys, who were bickering over a movie to watch. She raised an eyebrow, movie night with Pierce The Veil always a fun experience. Jaime wanted to watch a scary movie, but Tony wanted to watch Titanic, and the Fuentes brothers wanted to watch Harry Potter. She thought it was cute how much Mike loved Harry Potter. Jaime hated the movie, which was fucking weird.
“I’m with Jaime on this one, I want to watch a bad horror movie.” Drella said, looking down at her phone, which just vibrated.
“You’re only siding with him because you and Jaime are related.” Tony said.
The pink haired girl didn’t look up from her phone “What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I just like me some fucking scary movies. Deal with it brah,”
“Turtle boy I think you’re out numbered. NOW CHOSE A SIDE! Potter or horror lovers.” Mike laughed
Drella tuned them out, she was used to their craziness, seeing as she was Jaimes cousin and their merch bitch. She had been their band merch bitch since the beginning. She looked back down at her phone, her friend Tina had texted her. Tina was going to the next show, she smiled. Tina was her only girl friend, she never really get along with many females. She looked up from her phone to see Jaime slipping in a movie, and smirked.
“So we’re watching a horror movie?”
“Not just any horror movie, SUSPIRIA!” Jaime yelled as he jumped into the seat next to her.
Drella grinned, it was her favorite movie. It was an old Italian horror movie about witches at a dance academy. It is one of the scariest movies she have ever seen, mainly because the music was fucking creepy.
“You know if you get scared I’m right here,” Mike whispered in her ear. Making her jump, she hadn’t noticed that he took a seat next to her.
“Jesus Mike don’t do that” she chuckled, clutching her heart “Also whiskeyhands, I have seen this movie millions of times. I think I should be saying this to you,” she said, a smirk spreading across her face.
He just rolled his eyes and turned his head to the tv screen. “Whaaatever Ella”
“Ohh wait, I have to get my blanket!” she jumped up, and ran into the bunk area. She grabbed her My Little Pony blanket off her bunk and tiptoed back in.
“Awh is little Drella scared?” Tony said smirking at her.
Drella threw him a are-you-fucking-kidding-me-look. She sat down between her cousin and Mike. She wasn’t scared of many things, let alone movies. She wore the blanket like a cape, wrapping it around her tiny frame and hugged her knees to her chest. Drella didn’t like the cold, but the heater has been acting funky lately. She watched the movie, humming along to the music and mouthing to the dialogue.
“Shut it Ella!” Jaime whispered, making her giggle.
The movie went on, and her eyelids began to feel heavy. She tried to fight them, but lost . “Wake me up before the end,” she muttered, to no one in particular before falling asleep.

Wind was rushing around the girl, the walls of the house shot upward around her. She looked around frantically, everything was a blur. Purples and greens swirled together creating this giant opening in the wall that traveled down the side, along with her. She watched it grow as she fell. Then suddenly and with a jerk she stopped falling. She was suspended in the air by an invisible string. The green and purple hole began to turn black. Then suddenly the whole area was pitch black. Her chest rose and her arms stretched back as if the invisible strings that were holding her up were pulling her apart. They tugged at her wrists, her back began to hurt on the pressure. She screamed out in pain.

Drella eyes flew open, it was just a dream. She lifted her head up, all the guys were asleep. Jaime's head was leaning back on the top of the couch, his mouth hanging agape. Tony was curled up on the couch, snoring softly. Vic must have gone to his bunk because he wasn’t anywhere to be seen. She looked over at Mike who had his snapback covering his face, leaning up on the wall. She looked at her phone, the light made her squint. The clock read 5:40, in the morning. She got up quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up, and tiptoed towards the front of the bus. She slipped out of the door, they were at Baltimore. The sun was just peaking over the horizon. She quickly climbed up the latter to the top of the bus, sitting cross legged on the top of the bus. She hummed “Good morning Baltimore” from Hairspray, which was a secret love of hers. Seeing as they were in Baltimore and it was morning, she found it appropriate to sing.

She watched the sunrise, which was a beautiful thing, illuminate the sky. She pulled her wavy light pink hair into a bun. Smoke rose from the ground, she peaked her head over the edge of the bus. Pieces of hair fell out of her bun. A tall slender man covered in tattoos, leaned up against the bus smoking. She smiled to herself, Mike Fuentes, he has been her best friend for 4 years. She met him at her old job, which was a local music store, he would come in daily to get CDs. Then Jaime told her that Mike was the drummer for the band he was in, and ever since then they’ve hung out all the time. But over the years she’s developed a small crush on him. But she could never said anything because she would never want to ruin their friendship. Nobody knew except for Jaime. Jaime is like her older brother, her parents were always away on business trips when she was younger, so she would always stay at his house. They are the same age, he’s just a few months older. So they grew up together, and went to school together. He’s her best friend, he knows everything about her and she know everything about him.

“Wow am I seeing Mike Fuentes up before 12?” Drella said making him jump and look up.

“What the hell are you doing up there Drella?” he said, squinting.

“I dunno, what the hell are you doing down there Michael,” a smirk spread across her face.

He rolled his eyes as he stomped out his cigarette. He climbed up the ladder to join her on the roof of the bus. He sat next to her, letting his legs dangle over the edge of the roof.

“Why are you up Mike?” she asked, looking over at the tattooed man.

He shrugged “Woke up by fucking Tony's snores. Why are you up? Nightmares again?” she nodded. “Oh Ella, what was it about.”

He slung his arm around her shoulders, pulling me into a side hug. Drella's did flips, she rested her head on his shoulder. “I don’t really know. I was falling, then I stopped suddenly. There was lots of color then everything was dark. Then there was this pain, like I was being pulled apart. I don’t fucking even know. They’re just getting weirder and more....weird.” she groaned. “I hate sleeping.”

“Sounds weird, anyone talk..” he asked.

“Nope. I don’t really want to talk about it, it’s not a big deal.” she paused “Can we go make tacos?”

Drella could feel him turn to look at her “This early in the morning? We don’t have any ingredients.” he chuckled.

She sat up “Then lets get some, and by the time we’re done the dudes should be awake! Comee onnn Mike!” she said sticking out her lower lip.

“Fine, come on.”

Drella pumped her fists up into the air.

~~~~~~

Mike and Drella walked around the deserted grocery store. They must have been a sight to see, a very short girl with lots of tattoos wearing a bright flannel shirt and sweatpants covering her legs, standing next to a very tall man also with lots of tattoos who was wearing a drop dead tank top and skinny jeans.

“Mike go get the cheese and meat, I’ll go get the vegi-tables.” she said, pointing him in the direction he should go.

He chuckled at her pronunciation of vegetables “What about the tortillas?”

“We’ll meet in that aisle to get it,” she shot him a smile and ran off.

Drella hummed the theme song from last nights movie, the music was fucking creepy. She walked through the store, putting some things in the basket they needed. Then once she got all the vegetables they needed she headed off towards the area for feminine products. It was that time, of the month. She got them and left for the isle where the tortillas would be. She saw her lanky friend standing there, staring at the wall of food.

“Yo!”

He looked over at her and grinned “I got some mexica-hey is that my shirt?”

She looked down at the flannel that was covering her torso. “Yeah it was on the floor and I was too lazy to pull something out. I hope you don’t mind.” she said as she walked up next to him.

“Nah I don’t mind my short friend.” he said resting his arm on her shoulder, which she shoved off. "Here I got these kind, they're good." he put some tortillas in the basket.

"Cool let's go!" they walked together to the register, she pulled out my money to pay.

"No way Ell." he shoved her hand away, taking out his money. He payed for everything, even the girls stuff.

Drella's phone rang, she looked down at the caller i.d it was Vic.

"Yo Vicky what's up?"

"Where the hell are you and Mike?" he sounded concerned.

"Oh we went to the market up the street to get some taco ingredients." she said into her phone, Mike put his face close to hers, making her heart skipped a beat.

"We'll be to the bus soon," he said into her phone.

"Okay fine, Jaime almost had a heart attack when he got up."

Drella chuckled, she knew they should have wrote a note "Oops sorry, we'll be there soon." she chuckled.

Mile grabbed two of the bags and walked out of the store. She hung up, grabbing the other two bags and followed him out.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY first chapter, I have up to chapter 8 written up and on quizilla. I'm just changing the point of view and putting them on here! AH, enjoy! <3