We're Climbing up the Sky

I forgive you

Drellas head was pounding and she had a sudden urge to throw up. She shot up in the unfamiliar bed, ready to run to the toilet, but the urge subsided. She took in a deep breathe, the fresh San Diego air seeped in through the open window. It was wonderful to be home. The past month of tour has been great, the boys have killed every show they played. she couldn’t be happier for them. Last night Tony had an “end of tour” party, needless to say she doesn't remember half of it. She knew this was one of the last times she would be able to drink any alcohol, her new medicine won't allow her to have any alcohol. She looked down at the naked drummer sleeping beside her, that she does remember though, which she is very thankful for. They must have made it back to Vic and Mikes apartment because there was a Harry Potter and Nightmare Before Christmas posters on the walls. She smiled as she lay back down, next to the sleeping man. She could hear his heartbeat, she looked over at him he looked so peaceful.

She couldn’t wipe that childish grin off her face. Mike has been so sweet through the whole relationship. They’ve been taking it slow, seeing as the past month has been so hectic. But even in this month he has treated her better than some of her most serious relationships ever did. He made her feel important and beautiful, she is just so happy with him, they fit together like a puzzle piece.

She lay there, her eyes didn’t close again that night. She just laid there staring into the blackness. She had to go get a job, her last job had fired her for going on tour. She would have to pick up a few shifts at Tina's restaurant. She traced her finger tips over his tattooed body, her fingers barely touching his skin. The sleeping man began to stir, he raised his hands putting them on his face. He groaned then rolled over, moving closer to her. He nuzzled his face into her neck.

“Ella sleep,” his words were muffled by her skin. “You’re gonna complain later.”

She smiled, then she closed her eyes. “Okay love.”

He wrapped his arms around her waist, his breathing relaxed, he had fallen asleep again. She closed her eyes and let sleep take hold of her.

Drellas eyes shot open as the door smacked against the wall. In the doorway stood Vic, his hands on his hips like a superman. Mike jumped a little, and looked over at his brother. The sheet covering his lower half, she slinked under the covers trying to hide her body from his older brother.

“Oh shit sorry,” Vic said, covering his eyes.

“What do you want Vic,” Mike growled, obviously irritated from being woken up.

“I just wanted to tell you guys I made lunch, and some coffee, lots of coffee....but I’ll just let..you guys uhm wake up and uhm get dressed..” he said, his hands still over his eyes.

“Alright,” Mike said, turning over onto his stomach.

Vic stood there awkwardly for a few seconds then disappeared to the hallway.

“Thank you Vic! We’ll be down in a bit” she said, not wanting him to make him feel like they didn’t want his food.

Mike groaned “Do we have to get up?”

She sat up, pressing the sheet to her body. “Yes, you’re brother made us food. The least we can do is eat it.” she looked over at him, he was pouting.

“But I have a beautiful naked girl in my bed, food can wait.” he tugged at the sheet, she rolled her eyes.

She got up, letting the sheet fall. She bent down to pick up his shirt that he tossed on the floor. She pulled it over her head, it hung over her like a dress. She pulled out some panties and bike shorts, slipping them on. She turned around to see mike sitting on the bed in his boxers. He was staring at the feet that were planted on the ground. She sat next to him.

“What’s on your mind?” she said, taking his hand in hers.

“I’m sorry.” he said, looking down at their intertwined hands.

“Why?”

“I didn’t want our first time to be drunken sex. I wanted it to be special.” he said, looking up at her.

She gave him a small smile, she leaned in placing her lips over his. She pulled away “Mike I don’t care if it was drunken sex, it will always be special to me.” then she chuckled "I don't think I would have ever heard Mike Fuentes say I didn't want to have drunken sex."

He looked down at her, and chuckled. "Neither did I, you must really be special Ella." he laughed, then got serious, "I will make it up to you Drella. I promise."

Drella smiled at him, "You are sweet Mikey, now come on let's go get some food." He got up, and slipped some pants on. He walked over to her, kneeling on the ground in front of her.

His face bared a smirk, "You might want to put pants on, or the guys might question you."

She rolled her eyes and laughed "Who are you and what have you done with Mike?" she kissed his forehead "And I do have pants on whiskeyhands, they're called bike shorts."

She pushed him, making him fall onto the ground. "Sorryyy!" she giggled as she stood up, extending a hand for him to take.

"It's okay, I forgive you." they walked out of his bedroom hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it sucks and is short. Enjoy<3