Status: caution: putting a stop to all stories except Kryptonite, I need to focus on one story at a time.

Live While We're Young

"soft but carefree"

I had been friends of friends with Rowan first, our parents and one other family planned a summer vacation together always to the same South Padre Sunchase. I was nine when I first met her, and boy was she imitating. I was shy and had trouble with new people but Rowan was loud and funny. I could always hear her from another room, something she had inherited from her east Texan father. She was better friends with Hallie, the other girl that went with us, and I sort of felt like a third wheel but Rowan included me greatly. Over a week we became best friends and you would have thought we had been born best friends. The next year Hallie and her family didn't come back to the beach because Hallie got mad the Rowan liked me more than her. It's weird to think that if Rowan hadn't been as friendly to me as she was we might not be here if she had.
It was two years later when we officially met Ali, Hannah and Paige. We had always seen them on our visits to that South Padre Island but Rowan and I kept to ourselves until our parents became friends. Parents can be amazing buffers. It started with borrowing things and then we started having groups dinners. We were a group of kids but it was amazingly easy to see that there were two friends on one side of the table and three on the other side. One day Ali accidentally took Rowan's seat in a fluster from being yelled at by her mom. Rowan came out with a mountain on her plate and almost dropped it all down her front, but with horrible grace Rowan recovered with a silly laughter and burnt red cheeks. But that became the new seating chart. Ali and I being close, Hannah and I being close, Paige and Rowan being close, Rowan and Ali being close, Paige and I being close, and, Hannah and Rowan being close.
From then on we were a Fiver.
Lots of people knew all about our meeting; those that listened to the radio, those that read magazine's such as Pop Star and Tiger Beat, and those of course that go on youtube. Our meeting is the beginning of The Fiver timeline. The Fiver being the all girl pop band that Ali, Hannah, Paige, Rowan and I became. The next date of course being our first youtube video of us singing that went viral in a little over a week. For us, that was the actual beginning of it all. Before that we were five best friends that live in 5 different cities and in Paige's case a different state as well, that lived normal teenage lives. Ali was on Varsity Sports, Hannah partying while focusing on sports instead of school work, Paige was a occasional smoker, drinker but full time rower working to get to worlds then the olympics, Rowan was a smart hipster that made it through school with an irritation with nearly half of her classmates, if not more, and my life was taken up with God, Marching Band and then my friends whenever I could squeeze them in. We were normal. Then everything changed, we were flown down to LA the day after we each graduated high school, we were fought over by three record company's, until we were signed and began recording our first album. None of us changed our lives just did.
I thought I was going to Baylor for a marching band scholarship, Paige thought she would be going to her desired Rowing school with a full ride and Ali and Hannah were going to move to Rowan's city to go to UT, with Rowan planless. Once again Normal.
I never thought I would get to spend every wakening moment with my four best friends getting paid to do something we all love and to just be ourselves and just goof around. I never thought people would recognize me on the street. I never thought people would scream my name until I even looked their way kind of. I never thought I would preform on a stage for 100s of thousands of people. But that's where our lives as The Fiver have taken us. And that's where we our now, the last night of our world tour opening for Cher Lloyds, taking a bow as a chant of more radiated from the stands. I had my arms looped around Ali and Rowan and I knew in that moment that there was no where else I wanted to be. I smiled brightly looking at my childhood best friend who looked like she was about to cry. I pouted at her poking at her cheeks before engulfing her in a hug. We were attacked by Hannah, Paige and Ali.
"I can't believe this is our life!" Rowan screamed under us all and I couldn't either. I also couldn't believe that this was just the beginning to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this is my first chapter of a new story, it's going to be in five povs and the pov will depicted in the description but this one was Nicole. and I know this is short and really has no plot but the summery is kinda brief and so I needed a beginning filler story so that you could understand. Will update soon. I'm trying to update all my stories more and around the same times. and the next chapter will have one direction and will be more interesting. I swear! So please comment and subscribe and I hoped you like it. it will get better.