Status: caution: putting a stop to all stories except Kryptonite, I need to focus on one story at a time.

Live While We're Young

"out of your head"

I had been best friends with Hannah since I was born so I knew literally everything about her from her least favorite letter in the alphabet to the meal she likes to eat when she's mad to make her feel better. But only knowing Paige, Rowan and Nicole for 6 years of my 18 years on this planet, I am still learning things about them. The other day I learned that Rowan cannot eat ginger snaps because once she ate an entire box and couldn't stop laughing for hours. When she told us we nearly laughed for hours much to her embarrassment. I learned that Paige had been a toddler with a tiara when she was a kid and went on scavenger hunt to find pictures on the internet. Nicole eats her burgers up side down and I had never noticed until we went to burger joint in New York last week. There were things about them on the other hand that I just knew and if you asked them the question I could tell you the answer, Like what instrument Nicole played in High School? Clarinet. What was Paige's finishing time at World's? 0:57. What time does Rowan wake up? Only before noon if she smells food or has to be.
Today was one of those had to be days where we had to be up early.
I, a normal early riser, was awoken with the sun already high in the sky and Rowan opening my door in a haze.
"Nicole says it's time to wake up." She mumbled shuffling into my room dragging her pillow and blanket with her until she shuffled all the way to my bed plopping down beside me. "I hate Nicole." she grumbled into the pillow.
"No you don't." I said laughing at her swatting at her side until she rolled off of my bed.
"Okay I don't." Rowan said popping up and jumping on to my bed. "But I do hate mornings." She said laying her head in my lap.
"Wake Up!" Hannah yelled running down the hall way back and forth yelling over and over. Hannah ran into my room yelling again. "Wake Up Ali!" She yelled yanking my off my bed. I huffed as I crashing to the carpet.
"What the hell?" I asked swatting at my best friends ankles but she already hopped up on the bed jumping up and down while Rowan complained and complained.
"Nicole said it was time to wake up." Hannah said simply said hopping back out of the room.
"I am so confused." Rowan said stumbling after her.
I laughed, falling back onto the ground with a smile on my face staring at the ceiling.
**
We were driven to the Radio building and not much had changed; Nicole and Hannah were yelling, Rowan was sleeping, Paige was eating, and I was just laughing at them all. As we came to a stop Rowan was up and at'me with a yawn and a dropped head on Paige's shoulder.
"We ready to do this shit?" Paige chewed all her food before smiling and wrapping her arms around Rowan and Nicole.
"Hell yeah!" Nicole said with a triumphant jab and we all crawled out of the car one by one. We took in a unanimous gasp as we stared at all the boys and girls of all ages just screaming their heads waiting for us to pass them.
"Huddle?" I yelled turning to my four best friends. My eyes widened and my jaw was dropped. This was amazing. And we were all thinking the same thing.
"Game Plan?" I asked.
"Be ourselves." Rowan said with yawn.
We all laughed at her, pulling her in group hug.
"You are so silly." Hannah said giving her a nuggy.
We were driven to each side of the line of fans all of us signing as much as we could and taking as many pictures with fans as we could before being hustled into the building. Everyone was still screaming. We could hear them all the way to the third floor in the back region of the building.
"Wow." Matty the host said greeting us in the studio.
"Hey." Paige said stepping up for the group right hand stuck out for a hand shake. "I'm Paige." She said with a wide smile flicking her messy hair of her shoulder.
"Man Paige, the way you flipped your hair got me overwhelmed." Rowan said chuckling to herself as she stood past Paige introducing herself. "I'm Rowan." She said making him laugh.
"I know, I could tell by the One Direction reference." Matty said.
"I do what I can to promote my favorite boys." Rowan said with a shrug.
"Well unlucky for you we are not on air so no one heard but the people in this room." He said flailing his arms in a circle.
Hannah shoved Rowan into me as she usually does.
"I'm Hannah." She said with a flirty smile.
"I'm Nicole." Nicole said popping her head past Hannah.
"I guess that makes you Ali." Matty said looking at me. I nodded sticking my hand out for a hand shake which he excitedly shook.
"Minute 'til air!" A man in the glass room across from us yelled and we all quickly swarm to our seats around Matty.
I watched excitedly reaching for Hannah's hand beside me as I watched the numbers above Matty's head count down to 0.
"Wake Up London! It is bright and early today at 8 am. I am here to start this great day off with The Fiver, a new popular girl group that is not only sweeping the nation but also the world."
"You're too nice." Nicole said next to me mad blushing. I couldn't help but laugh at her, nudging my shoulder into hers making her blush even more.
"So I'm here with Nicole, Ali, Hannah, Rowan and Paige and well I'm going to get right to the first question because I'm only with these wonder girls for half an hour. But I want to ask how long it takes for all of you to get ready in the morning, especially during tour? Because these girls are all beautiful and just a sight or sore eyes if you don't believe me google them and it just blows my mind to think of the chaos that it must be that bathroom."
We all laughed smirking the stories we had all thought of.
"We'll I only take five minuets to get ready I jut pick an outfit put it on put my contacts and such so I'm only in the bathroom for five minutes." Rowan said proud of herself
"But attempt it Ro, those five minuets that your in there are pretty chaotic." Hannah said giggling and bumping her shoulder into mine. I rolled my eyes.
"We all know Hannah is the one that makes it chaotic." I said smirking at her with an eyebrow.
"Shut up Ali!" She squealed back.
"You're pretty bad too." Paige said smiling at me. I narrowed my eyes at her.
"When we have to be up at a certain time in the morning, it is a war between us all to use the mirror. There is no use denying it or pointing fingers girls." Nicole said with a roll of her eyes.
"So who uses the mirror the most?" Matty said
"Rowan." The other four of us said instantly while she said Hannah.
"Hey!" She said. "Rude." She said shaking her head in the sassiest manner I have ever scene.
"You can't help it that you're cute." Paige said throwing her arm around Rowan.
"So that makes Rowan the most vain one." Matty concluded.
"Woah." She said, "That is so not true." Rowan was near hysteria laughter. "That one would be Hannah I just have a big ego."
"Like Nicole said, there's no use denying it." Hannah said but punched Rowan in the arm regardless.
"Alright so what are the rest of the roles of the group?" Matty asked with a kind smile at me.
"Well Nicole's our leader." I said instantly. "Paige is our jokester and comic relief. Rowan is the hipster. Hannah is the flirt and I don't know what I am. What am I guys?" I asked quirking my head to the side.
"Your the crazy one." Hannah said instantly
"No that's not it." I said not even thinking about it. "That's either you or Paige, jk that's Paige with out a doubt." I said.
"Once Paige gave me a hickey on my throat." Rowan said "No one seemed to notice but the five of us. Now I guess the world knows."
"She also gave me one." Hannah says
"Hey! You asked for it!" Paige defended herself.
"Yeah see I'm not the crazy one." I said proudly.
"Ali you gave me purple hickey that everyone noticed." Nicole said turning to look at me with quizzed eyebrows.
"I don't remember that." I said quickly.
"Oh yeah sure." Nicole said once again rolling her eyes.
Matty was nearly falling out of his chair he was laughing so hard.
"Well forgetting about your craziness I think Ali is our resident athlete, no one really works out or does in sports besides you since Paige stopped rowing." Rowan answered as if we hadn't just been talking about when we gave each other hickeys.
"I would agree with that." Hannah said with a nod.
"So if you don't mind me asking, how do you girls stay fit? I'm sure your fans would like to know your dietary secrets." Matty asked.
"Um we walk a lot." Nicole answered.
"Yeah we always go on adventures." Paige smirked.
"I eat healthy but I can't say that about Paige or Rowan." Hannah said sitting up taller.
"Wow, rude." Rowan said jokingly.
"She is right." I said "You have a box of Pops in your room." I added laughing.
"whatever." she mumbled.
"So now down to actual Fiver talk, you girls just finished your first world tour with Cher Lloyds, how did you guys feel about it?"
"It was really great." Nicole said shifting in her seat closer to the mic. "We became really good friends with Cher and we love our fans so it was good to see a lot of them."
"What's next for The Fiver?" Matty asked getting deep.
"Well we're actually staying for the next couple months. We're recording the rest of our album here." Hannah said with a giant smirk.
"Oh yeah, How do you like London?"
"I personally love it here. I've always wanted to live here. I mean I'm Texas born and breed but I never really felt at home there cause I moved a lot so I always dreamed of living here."
"So are you thinking about moving here?" He asked Rowan but Paige answered for her.
"It's a big change from what were used to and we are thinking about it but we would only move if we all wanted to. It's definitely all or nothing."
"Yeah I agree. I mean were so used to the hot so that's the biggest change but I think this next couple months will determine it." I said thinking about it more and more.
"And London will be waiting with baited breath to hear the answer." Matty said causing all of us to laugh.
"We will let you know as soon as we make a decision." Nicole said.
"So we only have time for one last question."
We all interrupted him with a sad awe.
He smirked. "But I want to talk about One Direction for our last couple minuets."
"YAY!" Rowan squealed.
"So I don't know if you all have heard-"
"Ha he said you all what a weirdo." I said just on instinct.
"What am I supposed to say?" Matty asked confused.
"Y'all." in unison we called out.
"OK I don't know if y'all have heard but you girls are being compared to One Direction like a lot."
"I see it." Rowan said nodding.
"You do?"
"Oh yeah, I'm mean it's hard not to there's 5 of us, we're all girls, one of us is from a different state like Niall is from Ireland, we have one blond, only two of us can drive, we have on ethnic member sorry I don't know how else to say it, we got famous through a trick of faith. So yeah I see it." Rowan rambled pointing around the circle.
"So which one is which?" Matty sat back in his seat.
"Nicole is Liam obviously, Ali is Niall once again obvi, Hannah it's a little trickier cause she's kinda like Harry but only kinda, so she's Zayn, Me and Paige are both Harry and Louis, we're like half and half. I mean none of it's exact but pretty close."
"Intresting, Now have you al- I mean y'all, met One Direction?"
"Oh boy I wish." Rowan squealed.
"Me too." Hannah did too.
"I confess me too." I shook with excitement.
"Well I know that they'v expressed similar feelings towards you fiv- I mean y'all."
"Nuh-uh." Rowan said crossing her arms.
"Don't play with Rowan's emotions like that Matty, don't you will rue the day, she's don't it before." Nicole stage whispered.
"Yeah." Rowan nodded.
"No, Louis and Harry are like in love with you and Niall fancies Ali." He said throwing his hands up in defense.
"Don't Lie." Paige advised with a worried smile.
"I'll believe it when they tweet it." Rowan said with a nervous chuckle.
"Okay fine but I see a One Direction and The Fiver tour in the future, I'll bet on it." Matty said firmly.
"Alright your on buddy." Hannah said stretching across the table to shake his hand.
"Now that's all that we have today for The Fiver today but I hope you are officially awake."
"We're The Fiver." We said.
"I'm Ali"
"Hannah."
"Rowan"
"Paige here."
"And I'm Nicole."
"It's 8:15 and you are listening to 'Wake Up London' with Matty Wilson, We hope you enjoy the rest of your day." We hadn't practiced this once.
The "On Air" sign burned off and music played onto the radio waves and I sighed in relief stepping out of my seat and using Nicole to hold my up.
"Ready to go back to the hotel?" Nicole asked as she ended up holding up all of us. We nodded into her arms. She drug us away calling out byes and thank yous to everyone we passed.
I was jolted back awake with the energy and screams of our fans radiating off of the city walls. I hugged as many as I could wrap my arms around. I signed as many posters as my hand could maneuver and I took as many pictures as I could pose for before ending up with the rest of the girls nearly an hour later. We were all in fit of giggles as Justin our body guard shoved us into the car as we were still on a fame buzz. We all were calmed down by soothing words from Justin and all went on a tweeting frenzy to tweet about all the wonderful fans that showed up to the radio building and to the ones that listened.
Rowan was laying down in my laugh dancing on the bench in her own little world on her phone when all of a sudden a vibration erupted from her phone sending her screaming and flying up.
"What is it Rotundra?" I yelled covering my ears quickly
She shoved her phone against my face nearly blinding me. I yanked it from her hands with a roll of my eyes as I read.
@Louis_Tomlinson: just woke up listening to @TheFiver on WUL and I just want to let @foreverowan know that I do infact love them and hope to see them tonight
It was my turn to scream flailing my arms about sending Rowan's phone flying. "Nicole! What's tonight?" I asked frantically my mind going blank.
"Cher's Party."
Rowan and I wrapped our arms around each other and hopped in our seats.
"Stop, Stop, what's going on?" Paige asked splitting us and I swear Rowan almost fainted.
"One Direction's gonna be there." I said.
The rest of the car was filled with screaming, tweeting and crazy dancing much to Justin and our driver, Wills' disappointment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated as soon as I thought I could and I know I said One Direction would be in it but they're not but I had to let you get to know the characters more. I also had to set up for what's to come so I hope you're happy with this chapter I really like it. So please comment, subscribe, recommend anything please. This is about the normal size they will be