Status: Updated when possible

All at Once

March 9th

My tax money came in today!! I'm so happy! I took Kylie to lunch to repay her for all the times that she paid for my food cause I was broke. And then we went to the mall and I bought two belts and two pairs of plugs. They are so cute! I also went and paid my car insurance and filled my car up with gas. I'm really super happy.

I called Jayden to have him get everyone together and to tell them to meet at the hookah lounge and that I was paying since I hadn't been able to pay since I quit my job last month. After Kylie left the house I went over to Lauren's house so I could get out of the house since I was finally free. My dad of course wasn't happy about that so he started bitching about it cause he hates her. But whatever. The dumb bitch backed into my car and dented her car so bad. It was hilarious. But it was an accident cause she wasn't used to me driving.

Hookah was soo much fun. I loved being able to hang out with everyone again. I think we're doing it again tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next couple of chapters may have multiple entries in one so that it will make it go faster because they are most likely going to be super short.

Thanks for reading <3