Status: Updated when possible

All at Once

March 17th

Jayden is seriously like my twin when it comes to drinking. He makes the best drinks I've ever had. He came over to hookah from his apartment with a Sprite bottle and asked if I wanted a drink. So of course I took it but didn't expect there to be alcohol in it. It tasted like fucking heaven. It was Sprite and raspberry vodka. I chugged like the whole bottle and was feeling nice. :) Then everyone wanted to go to the bowling alley so me and Jayden ran across the street to his apartment to make another drink to take with us. This one was orange soda and whipped cream vodka. Tasted like a damn creamcicle. Jayden made me sit in the backseat of Lauren's car with him so we could have a dance party. At this point I was buzzed enough that I was perfectly okay with that. It was so fun! He would only let me drink half of it though and saved the rest for Lauren. But while we were in the bowling alley she wasn't drinking it. And my dad pissed me off asking where I was and all his normal bullshit, so I drank the rest of the bottle and no one noticed until it was time for us to leave. I had no fucks to give. She got pissed but whatever. I had a good night.