Chocolate Truffles

She huffed in slight annoyance as the almost-blonde haired bakery owner slammed the door in front of her face. Considering that he had previously shoved her out of his shop and yelled at her; Im Yoona was way past the point of caring about formalities and manners.

A snowflake met in contact with her face and she shivered in the cold breeze. Knowing that no one in their right mind would stand helplessly in front of a bakery shop five days before Christmas didn't bring much comfort to her. Yoona never thought that she would find herself in the midst of this kind of situation but she figured that desperate times call for desperate measures.

Tying her long brown hair into a ponytail, she cracked her knuckles and pounded her fist against the wooden door as hard and loud as she can. Pretty soon heads started to turn and gawk at the loud, boisterous young woman who could be possibly trying to break the door of the shop open.

At once, her pounding stop when the door burst open and the angry blonde-haired guy appeared infront of her with an expression that tells her he wasn't too delighted with the way she acted. "Stop it, madame."

"But I--" Yoona was once more rudely rewarded with a great slam of the door.

"I need your chocolate truffles! Teach me how to make them! Please be kind to your fellow homo sapien! Have mercy on me!" Shivering, ashamed and tired; she continued yelling nevertheless. "Don't you get it? This is a life or death situation, young man!"