Guess Who

Callie Saint John

Callie Saint John’s Story:
Callie Saint John isn’t like any of the other people who were killed. See they all have issues at home or inside themselves. But Callie is different. She was sweet and beautiful. She came from a good home and had money. She was a cheerleader and had lots of friends; sadly people hated her for this. This was the reason she was killed. One girl in particular wished her to be poisoned. And that is where our next killer got his idea. Now this story is going to be shorter than the rest because it happened fairly quickly for this poor girl. It was just like any other day, Callie went through her morning classes and then to lunch. Something she wasn’t aware of was the man serving her food. See the man was Callie’s Reaper. He was subbing for a lunch lady who’d fallen ill. She didn’t pay any mind to him and didn’t even thank him when he gave her, her tray.
What an ungrateful brat. He thought to himself, staring after her grudgingly. Maybe if she’d said thank you or at least smiled at him he would have felt guilty for killing her. But considering that she didn’t, it was too late for her to make it up. The poison was in place and it would take a few hours for her to fall ill and start to deteriorate. Her Reaper watched her from the kitchen of the cafeteria, watching her consume the powdered bleach he’d mixed into her salad without her noticing. He knew that he’d have to follow her back to her home to make sure the job was done and he hated that part of the job. He hated watching them die but he did what he had to and once it was over he didn’t have to do it again until his next Reap.
Several hours past when finally he felt her presence leave the school. It was time to go. He got up and started after her. She was already shaky and weak but she managed to make it home. She went to eat something and threw up into the kitchen sink. Reaper watched this through the window, wishing she’d die already. He knew she’d be found on the kitchen floor dead in a little bit but that time between now and then seemed so long, so unending.
Maybe I should have doused her salad with more bleach. Reaper thought. Suddenly the girl collapsed. He watched as her forehead smacked the counter and she crumpled to the ground in a trembling, panting heap of what use to be the most popular girl in school. He grinned and closed his eyes, he turned up his senses.
Thump, thump….thump…..thump.
Her heart beat was slowing down each beat threatening to be the last. He listened intently waiting for the last beat. Each beat seemed longer and her breath seemed less and less. He tried to stay still but he almost couldn’t control himself.
Thump…… thump…. Thump….
Finally the last beat hit. He listened to her release her last breath. It was over. He did it; he killed the girl who everyone hated. He exhaled and opened his eyes and peered into the kitchen. Callie Saint John lay on the floor unmoving. The most popular girl in the entire school was dead.

Officer: You made this so easy or you just suck at trying to hide who did it. Clark Wolfe.
James: I did it on purpose. And yes, Mr. Officer, Clark Wolfe did it.
Officer: Let us get on with this. One more death, Mr. James Sinclair then you’ll be out of here.
James: Oh but I quite like it here. I only wish I could stay. But I suppose I’ll have somewhere to be soon enough. Who’s left again?
Officer: Miss Vivian Maria Print. Suspected to have been killed by her twelve year old little sister.
James: Ah yes, I remember now, killed by one Siren Claire. I’d have you guess but this one is too obvious. She is a wonderful woman. Anyway, onto the story.