Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 1: Amelia’s P.O.V

Tonight was going to be the best night of my life, not only because I had graduated high school, but because I purchased tickets to see Sleeping With Sirens. I had been waiting for this night for about 5 months to see them in concert, one of the bands that helped me through this past year. I knew all of the lyrics to all the songs, they were so meaningful, they were real, and they had helped me through my senior year.

High school wasn’t exactly the best experience for me. Some people don’t realize how much their words hurt, I’m sure they really didn’t give a shit about me anyway. I started cutting my freshmen year. Girls Would call me ugly, thunder thighs, and a dumb ass. They didn’t ever stop there. The guys would laugh at me especially the jocks. They made me feel bad about myself, I started to believe everything they said, I mean I still kind of do..

My sophomore year I got asked out by a football player named Jason. We dated for 4 months, I loved him, well, at least I thought I loved him. I gave him my virginity, and then he broke up with me. My heart was shattered, and I continued to cut, worse then before. “oh look, here comes the fat slut!” is often what I heard from people as i walked through the hallways at school. I can’t even believe I trusted him.

“shit!” I said to myself. I haven’t even come up with a lie so I can go out tonight. My dad would kill me if he really knew where I was going, or he’d just beat me till I couldn’t move. I picked up my phone and dialed my dads number.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Hey dad, can I go over to a friends house for a little while?” I asked hopefully. Not that i had any real friends.

“Be home by 10:30 or else” he said.

“Okay” i said as he hung up the phone. He was drunk, I could tell, and I knew exactly what he meant by “or else.” I tried not to think much of it because I was going to see Sleeping With Sirens in about a half hour. I decided to leave early, I took a bus to the show, it’s not that I didn’t know how to drive, I just didn’t have my own car.

When I got off the bus I saw the building, this was actually happening, and I was early so I could be sure I would get a spot in the mosh pit. The show started in an hour I just stood there in my Sleeping With Sirens band tee, my ripped pink skinny jeans, and my black converse as people started to pile in.