Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 10: Amelia's P.O.V

I was extremely sore from the bruises, i knew that they would be there for a while, i must say falling asleep in Kellin’s arms was amazing, i felt so comfortable, it felt so right to be there with him. When i was sleeping must have seen my scars because he confronted me about them this morning, i’m glad his view of me hasn’t changed. I know that if lots of people knew they wouldn’t even want to be around me, not that i ever really hung around that many people. Waking up to “Good morning beautiful” is far from what i am used to, no one has ever said that to me, not even through text.

I loved it, i could get used to this. I was still insecure Amelia, the girl who was not letting her guard down anytime soon, not because i didn’t trust Kellin, but because i didn’t want to get hurt again. We were in the car on the way to go clothing shopping for me, i still couldn’t believe that he was taking me to buy clothes, i never would have asked him to do that. I caught myself staring at Kellin as he was driving, he was so cute i couldn’t help but get lost while gazing at him.

“You’re so cute” He said as he turned his head. My face was burning red, i looked away.

“I.. I kinda can’t help it” I said playfully while looking back at him.

“I thought i was the only one” He said as he winked at me. Kellin managed to make me forget about what happened for a little while, i kind of liked that about him. Soon enough we arrived at a pretty small store. Kellin got out of the car, came over to my side and opened my door for me, he was such a sweetheart i smiled at him

“Thank you” I said with a smile on my face.

“Anything for you beautiful” He said with that comforting smile on his face. I blushed, whenever he called me beautiful my heart fluttered and i got butterflies, just like every time he kisses me. He took me into a small store, it was heaven, It was band tee galore in there, this store had all the bands that i loved. Of Mice & Men, Pierce The veil, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, and many more. They didn’t just have band tees, they had sweatpants, coats, sweatshirts, tank tops, dresses. I’ve never been in a store like this, it was so.. perfect.

“Do you see anything you like?” Kellin asked. I turned around and looked into his eyes.

“I.. I like everything” I said.

“Pick out a couple outfits that you like” He said as my eyes widened.

“Come and help me look?” I asked as i took his hand.

“Yeah, sure” he said, i don’t think the smile ever left his face. I took him over to the band tee section

“What do you think?” i asked.

“You look beautiful in anything” He said. I looked at him shyly and blushed a little. I grabbed an Asking Alexandria tee, an Of Mice & Men tee, a Pierce The Veil tee, and a Black Veil Brides tee. We then went over to where the skinny jeans were i grabbed black, purple, blue, and pink skinny jeans.

“What about one of these?” Kellin asked as he pointed to the dresses. I looked at one and put it up against me, it was a cute sundress, i never really wore dresses that much, this was quite new for me.

“What do you think?” I asked shyly.

“I think that it will look great” He said while looking me in the eyes. I blushed and added it to the pile of clothing. I saw a section of clothing all of it said “Anthem Made” on it.

“Kellin, What is Anthem Made?” i asked.

“Its my very new clothing line” He said while smiling. All of this stuff looked amazing. I grabbed a pair of Anthem Made sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I got some other things as well. We were in there for about an hour and we were done, Kellin paid for the stuff and carried the bags to the car. He put the stuff in the back seat and then opened the door for me, i got in the car and then shortly after Kellin got into the drivers seat

“Thanks again” i said while taking his hand and looking into his eyes.

“Don’t worry about it Amelia” He said while lacing his fingers with mine. neither one of us let go the whole car ride back to the hotel. Kellin gave me something to smile about, i enjoyed being around him. He was there for me when i had no one, and when i needed someone the most.