Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 12: Amelia's P.O.V

Me and kellin were going out to dinner, besides going to the concert, it had been really the only time i had been out in a couple years. I liked going out, it was fun, especially being with Kellin. We went into the restaurant

“Table for two” Kellin told the lady that was at the front desk. She looked down at the seating chart in front of her.

“Alright, follow me” She said while smiling at me and Kellin. She brought us to a table in the back, there was very few tables surrounding us, it was quite romantic actually. He pulled out my chair for me, i sat down in the chair and kellin found his chair at the other side of the table and sat down. The lady smiled at us while giving us our menus. She started us off with two glasses of soda.

“The spaghetti here is phonomanal” Kellin said while looking at the menu.

“Lets get that, i love spaghetti, and if you say its phonomanal, it must be pretty darn tasty” I said while smiling then taking a sip of my soda.

“Okay then darling” He said as he put his menu down. He smiled i looked into his eyes, it seemed like he had something on his mind..

“What is it?” I asked.

“I just, i have been thinking..” He said shyly as he took my hand.

“Yeah?” I said with a confused look on my face.

“Well, i was thinking of asking you something” He said while giggling.

“What would that be?” I said playfully wondering what he exactly meant by that.

“Amelia, whenever i hear your voice, i get those butterflies in my tummy, they don’t go away, they are there just like the day i first met you. I can’t seem to get enough of you, i want to be the one that makes you happy, the one that treats you like a frigging queen. Amelia, would… would you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?” He said while practically pouring his heart out. My heart started racing, i guess we already were acting like we were dating.. This was a dream that i never thought would happen. I thought about it for what seemed like forever, and it was actually happening. Kellin had actually just asked me out. my head was spinning, i had my answer though

“Yes” I said while giggling.

“R-really?” Kellin asked.

“Yes, of course” I said again while holding his hand across from the table. Our food had just arrived at the table, there was a huge plate of spaghetti, and a bowl with a couple of pieces of garlic bread. I wondered why Kellin only ordered one plate, and now i knew why, i deffinately couldn’t eat all of this on my own. I giggled.

“What?” said Kellin.

“That’s a lot of spaghetti!” I said while smiling. He just laughed. We both picked up our forks and started to eat, it was quite messy.

“I wanna try something” Kellin said. He took the end of a noodle and placed it into his mouth, then he took the other and and placed it in mine. He wanted to try the thing from Lady and The Tramp. I giggled, the noodle started to get shorter and shorter until eventually our lips met. I giggled I couldn’t even describe the feeling that i had when i was with Kellin. I had fun, we ate the rest of our dinner, joked around, and talked, and then headed back to the hotel.