Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 14: Amelia's P.O.V

We arrived at the police station, we were escorted into the station. I looked around as we were brought in. I started to feel light headed at the sight of the one man that i was truly afraid of, my father. He was sitting in a chair, looking in my direction as i walked in with the disgusting smile on his face, i felt like i was going to pass out. He mouthed “You’re mine” to me. I quickly moved faster into the questioning room they had pointed me toward. I knew that i would be safer in that room then i would ever be in a room with my dad. I sat down and waited for what seemed like forever until a lady came in.

“Hello Ms. Jones, I’m Amanda, i’d like to ask you a few questions.” She said while shutting to door and coming towards the table.

“Y-yeah, of course” I said nervously.

“We have received a call that Mr. Quinn had kidnapped you and taken you away from your father. Is this true?” She asked.

“He did take me away, but he didn’t kidnap me, Kellin had taken me home one night after the concert last week where i met him. I was late, i walked into my house, and almost instantaneously, my father started to beat me. I was on the floor, i still have bruises from it, and this cut that is on my face, this is what i had received when my father punched me, and i landed on the floor. He kept… he kept kicking me and kicking me. I thought it would never end.. but then.. i heard my name being called, it was Kellin, he heard my dad yelling and beating me from outside, i had left my phone in his car and he had come back to return it considering it was the only contact that we would have with each other. I blacked out, Kellin… he saved me.” I said as tears started to roll down my face. She then handed me a tissue to wipe away the tears.

“It’s alright Ms. Jones, we have to look at all aspects of this case, we are interested in your safety and well being. Considering your story, we are going to submit your father to a lie detector test, we’d like to submit Kellin to one also.” She said.

“Alright.. Just.. Just don’t let my father hurt me anymore…” I said. She could see the fear in my eyes. She got out of her chair, came over to me and gave me a huge hug. This made me feel better, i only wish that it was Kellin holding me, and not Amanda. I’d give anything to be in his arms again.

“Would you mind if i took a look at your bruises?” She asked kindly.

“I don’t mind.” I lifted up my shirt. She had a shocked look on her face.

“Oh darling, i’m so sorry, you don’t deserve any of this, you’re gonna be alright.”

“I just want to be with Kellin” I said while still hugging her.

“I’m going to his room next, i will be talking to him and asking him some questions, after that i will let him come in this room so you can see each other, sound good?” she said while smiling.

“Yes” I said as i started to smile a little bit. I sat down in the chair, Amanda left to go talk to Kellin. A few minutes later, another lady had come in with some food and water for me.

“Thank you.” I said while smiling at her. I ate my food while i sat waiting for Amanda to come back into my questioning room.