Status: I will do my best to update every few days if I am able with my work and school schedules, I hope you enjoy Monster Within.

Monster Within

In the year of two thousand and twelve, the Russian government launched their newest nuclear weapon into Siberia. Before launching they investigated the area and found no one, so the launch went as scheduled. However a village thirty miles away received a back lash of thousands of radiation, and even though the residents should of died it had an opposite effect. Each of the villagers now had two sides, the side that they once were, and then the monster, it was the side with the power of more than a thousand men, long nails, super strength, different personality and an appetite for human flesh. The monster within them only comes out when needed, or when their emotions become to high. Kitaka's monster is always present and on the surface, having been in the womb when given such a deadly amount of radiation her monster is much worse. It has been about seventeen years since the incident, her body has stopped aging just like the rest of her village, and now the Russian government that caused this to happen to them has come back to Siberia. When they are finally discovered, the village is captured and taken to a facility on an island. The United Nations of the world having heard of such creatures agrees to exterminate the creatures. Kitaka and her friends hear wind from the guards about the extermination and choose to escape, will the three of them be able to survive in this world with out being discovered?