Status: just something i'm trying out. if you like it, write a comment or something. that simple.

Don't Know How to Stop

Chapter 5

Four songs later, three 6-pack with that nasty beer & takeout for lunch and many drunkenly inappropriate jokes (from Ben’s behalf) there they were; laying on the floor, trying to play bowling with the empty beer bottles and the car keys (they were supposed to be the ball). As a background noise was Ben’s cellphone ringtone that they sang along to; Samantha and Jamie had been calling them the past hour.

As the call ended Sam laughed. “Hey Ben, you should probably answer next time she calls.”
“You think so?”
“Yeah, well you should’ve probably have answered the first time she called.”
“Yeah… Probably.”
“It’s a pretty ugly word if you think about it. Pro-ba-bly”
“Huh. Wanna know what’s not ugly?” Ben said and wiggled his eyebrows.
“What?”
“You.”

Sam let out a noise; that was a mix between a giggle and a snort, and hid his face in his hands.
“Oh god, I can’t believe you said that. That is so lame. I’m embarrassed to even be in the same room as you right now. “
“Shut up and thank me for my awesome compliment.”
“Never, even the hobbit compliment was better than this mate”
Ben giggled and lay on his side so he faced Sam, and ordered the shorter one to do the same which he did.
“I’ve missed you Ben.” The sentence just slinked out from his mouth but he didn’t really care at this point.
“I wished I could say the same.”
Sam pouted and slung an arm around the other one’s waist and steered them together so they were hugging each other. Well, Sam was hugging Ben while he just laid there.
“I mean it, you’re one of my best friend and, and I just think you’re perfect mate, okey?” He mumbled into the crook of the neck. “I love you Ben.”

“The fuck is going on here?” Both of Sam and Ben’s heads turned up to face James and Cameron. The shorter one smile at the sight of the two of them.
“James! I love you too, even if you bite your own toenails..”
“I don’t because that’s fucking nasty.” Ben chirped in.
“.. And Cameron you, you are so awesome and weird. And tall. I will always be here for you, you know that right?”
“I won’t, because you’re a bitch. Right?!” Ben grinned at Cameron’s pout.

“Why are you guys on the floor, hugging each other?” James said and he had a confused expression on his face while he inspected the studio room.
“Oh, we’re bowling.”
“It looks like you’re making porn.” Cameron stated.
“Uh, why don’t we just get off the floor and go home.” James suggested and went to lift Sam up, seeing as he was more drunk that the lead guitarist.

Cameron gathered their stuff that was around the room and then helped Ben up and they slowly got out of the building to the cars.
“Cam, can you take my car home?” Ben said as he gave him the car keys. “Thanks man.” He slapped Cam on the cheek and then went to James car, trying to open a door but failing because it was locked.
“Wait what?” Cameron gave him a confused look and then sent it to James who shrugged his shoulders, well the best he could while carrying Sam.
“I’m going with Sammy, we’re not done making porn”
“Oh god, don’t tell Brittany that.” Sam whisper-screamed into James ear while the drummer tried to smother his laughter. Ben shrugged and grinned carelessly.
“Anyways, you’re coming with me Ben, Sam is like going insane of worry ‘cause you’re not answering her calls.”
“Told you that you should’ve answered.”
“What, no. Just tell her I’ll call her tomorrow. And that she’s overreacting”
“Yeah okey, whatever” Cameron shook his head and went to the car to drive away. The rest did the same and during the car ride Sam fell asleep with his head on Ben’s shoulder.

Sam’s eyes fluttered for a moment when his body touched something soft and fluffy, only to glimpse James turning away from him – talking to Ben who was only wearing pants – and then his eyes shut close. But a few minutes later he felt someone tugging on his clothes, saying something to him but it wasn’t really heard because before he knew it he fell asleep again.

(just to clarify, this is a dream. no flashback, nono.)


{ His brown eyes were wide of shock; he could not believe what was happening. It was like a dream come true as he stared at the most perfect person ever that stood in front of him. They were in the little guest room and they were the only ones in the apartment. Where the rest was he had no idea, but it was something that told him that it was so.
“Sam, are you listening to me?” Ben walked the few steps up to his and cupped his cheeks. There was a burning intensity in his eyes, filled with lust, and just looking into those eyes made Sam catch his breath.
“Yeah..?” It sounded more like a question than an answer. Ben smirked and bit his lip, making Sam gulp and stare at the others lips with the two rings in it. They looked so soft, and from experience he knew how much of a good kisser Ben really was, it made his posture go weak just the thought of it.
“As I said, I want you.”

Sam’s pulse raced and they both knew that if Ben made a move, he would not object. Not the slightest; the taller one had him wrapped around his finger. So when Sam was pushed down so he lay on the bed and Ben crawled up so he straddled his upper thighs, jolts of anticipation went through his body.

Ben leaned forward, so his lips ghosted over Sam’s and their fronts were pressed together. As gently as he could Ben grinded against the younger one, everything to tease and arouse as much as he could. Unable to resist the temptation Sam desperately pressed their lips together, running his hands through Ben’s messy hair. A groan left him as the other one grinded harder and he wasn’t slow on doing the same; anything to make the incredible exciting feeling that streamed through his body, making him twitch and get aroused in no time.

When one of Ben’s hands made their way down Sam’s body and started to fipple with his jeans, purposely palming his hard on at the same time; he was panting, sweating and his face was scrunched up with all the pleasure he was feeling that exact moment. But when his pants where gone, leaving him only in his boxers (he had no idea where his shirts was and why all the sudden Ben was as half naked too), Ben was avoiding to touch him there, and it’s was fucking frustrating. Why would he take off Sam’s jeans if he had no intention to continue with stroking his manly parts?

“Ben..” Sam moaned and at the same time whined. “Don’t stop.”
It was like music to his ears when Ben chuckled but he did as he was told, surprisingly enough, he continued. He pressed his lips to Sam’s neck and then traveled down to his chest – liking his nipple, then down to his stomach and when he got there to his pants line. Ben gently kissed the soft skin and his hands where stroking his inner thighs; making Sam moan and buckle his hips up, trying to get the other to speed up. He needed his touch; he needed Ben to make him feel good.


“Ugh, stop. What are you doing, you cunt?”

There was a distant voice but he barely noticed it because Ben had pulled his boxers down, leaving him exposed and utterly and completely turned on, it fucking hurt how hard he was.
Sam’s breath hitched as he was being stroked and sounds of enjoyment left his throat, his fingers digging into Ben’s scalp.


“S-sam?”

His pulse where pounding in his ears, his heart was racing and the only thing he could focus on was Ben and how he was making him breathless. Sam bit his lips when he felt Ben’s cool breath hoover over his erection, knowing this would be awesome and beyond.
}

Pain struck his face as he was brutally bitch-slapped and his eyes quickly opened, shock written all over his features. Sam’s eyes were set on a very confused and sleepy Ben that had his eyes on his lower body; it really was no need for Sam to follow his gaze to know that his friend was staring at his boner. Realization hit Sam a few seconds after that; he had just been grinding and moaning on Ben. Oh my fucking god.
♠ ♠ ♠
i don't know. honestly, i was writing and minding my own business and then this came out. this reminds pretty much of chapter chapter 3 (ohgod i know that so much) but ugh.

sorry if it's bothering you, so-so-so sorry.