The Zombie Apocalypse Diary

Preface

Every chapter I read the more I got into it. It was like a great book that you never wanted to set down, but this book held the truth. The truth that would change history and make sure that it never happened again, because I never want to go through what my great-great-great-great grandmother went through one thousand years ago and I never want anybody else going through it. What she knew lead her to an early death. I'll let you read the page before the first page in my grandmother's diary to give you fair warning, because what you learn could end up killing you too...

My name is Charlotte Hale, most people call me Charlie though, and this is my journey through what the government is calling World War III. But that's not what I would call it. I would call it a Zombie Apocalypse. But hey, I could be wrong, maybe the whole world just went into a cannibalism thing and could live through getting shot in the chest with a cannonball.

There are three things you need to understand before you read my diary;

1. Things happened rapidly and on Halloween, no less.

2. This diary starts on December 16, 2009, but then jumps to September 2012. So it's probably boring until October 31st.

3. Everything you read is completely true. I even have photographic evidence.

Either my babies and passed down what I asked them to pass down to their children or you're just someone that got lucky and stumbled across thins. If the zombies or infected or whatever the fuck you want to call them are gone, then we've done everything right. If not you are shit out of luck because if we don't do this the cure dies with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been really into zombie stuff lately so I decided to write a story about it. Hope you guys like it and comment! <3