The Zombie Apocalypse Diary

Chapter 5

October 22, 2012

My costume came today from China. Its Rei Miyamoto from High school of the Dead. It's a school girls' outfit with a green skirts and a long-sleeve button up top with a black bow. I'm going to splatter fake blood on it.

Luke is going to be Luke Skywalker from Star Wars. Kiara is Sleeping Beauty. They're so cute in their outfits! I haven't heard about any cannibal attacks lately, so I guess I'm wrong. I think it will happen but not any time soon.

I've been having weird feeling lately though. I can't sleep near without having a clear view of the hallway my door faces and I can't sleep bear a window and I can't sleep without having a baseball bat in reach. I have to double check if all the locks on the windows and doors are locked. Even though the windows have rails on them so nobody could open them from the outside...maybe. The only window that doesn't have those is in the bathroom, but I could barley fit through that...

October 26, 2012

There hasn't been any crimes reported on the news, but every night I hear hundred of police sirens. I want to know whats going on. My parents leave with Luke and Kiara tomorrow morning. I'm meeting them after my shift at Big Five Sporting Goods on Halloween.

They kept trying to get me to come with them tomorrow. But what's the point? Halloween isn't for another couple of days, 5 to be exact. It's not like I'm going to die in between now and then.

October 30, 2012

Tomorrow is Halloween and as soon as I get on the plane I'll be able to see my babies. You would think getting to have all this time to relax would be fantastic, but I hate it. There's nothing to do.

I've decided (by that I mean my friends convinced me) to wear my costume to school tomorrow, but with shorts underneath. Tonight I'm sprinkling fake blood on it, because after all I've been fighting zombies.