As Long as You Love Me

03 ; Justin Bieber.

|3 months|

When I first woke up in the morning I went on twitter. Most of my mentions were hate.

@KellieW I don't know what Justin sees in you, you're ugly as hell

@KellieW we all know your just using Justin for his money

@KellieW I'm still waiting for the day Justin dumps you for me

Then there was also tweets from the fans that actually like me and Justin together.

@KellieW Don't listen to the haters they're just jealous because what you and JB have is special

I favored that tweet. It really made me feel special. Later on in the afternoon Justin came over.

"I'm really pround of you," Justin said

"For what?" I asked confused

"For putting up with all the haters."

"Its tough but one person thought me how to ignore them and be positive."

"And who was that?"

"Oh you don't know him. Hes super sexy though."

"Really now?"

"Mmmhmm."

Without warning Justin tackled me onto my bed. He pinned my arms above me. He started down at me with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes trying to break free of his grasp.

"Justin your crushing me with your huge ass get off!" I giggled

"So its like that now?" Justin asked

"Yes please let me go and get off."

"No."

"Justin plea-"

I was cut off by his lips. Justin ran his tounge slowly across my lip asking for an entrance. At first I refused but his lips felt so amazing. He slipped his tounge inside my mouth. I let him be dominant. Justin let go of my hands when he did I ran them up his shirt. Justin rested his left hand on my right breast. Justin lips moved from mine to my neck. He sucked and nibbled, sure enough to leave a mark. In the process of him kissing my neck I managed to unbutton his shirt and take it off of him. As I was taking my shirt off Justin's cellphone started to ring. He took it out of his pocket and set it on my night stand . By time he was in his boxers and I was in my bra and panties his phone rang for the sixth time. Honestly it was ruining the moment.

"Justin please answer your phone," I said breathlessly

"No its not important right now," Justin said with his lips on my neck

"Babe obviously it is if whoever it is keeps calling you."

"I don't want to talk to her."

Justin sat up and positioned himself on top of me.

"Her? Who's her!?" I asked

"Selena Gomez."

"What are you doing talking to her?"

"I guess she wants to work on a song together. "

"Then the next time she calls pick up."

As if on que Justin's phone started to ring. He sighed and unwilling answered his phone.

"Hello?...yeah sorry I was in the middle or something ..... yeah how about Saturday night?.... alright sweet oh I'm going to bring my girlfriend with me.... yeah see you then."

Justin hung up.

"You're bring your girlfriend where?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"To dinner with Selena," Justin smiled

"What!? No thanks I rather not go."

"To bad babe. Now where were we?"

"Let me refresh your memory."

I pulled Justin back down towards me. His lips hovered over mine. I knew he was teasing me on purpose. I hated it. After the first time we did it all he did was tease me. I pouted. A smirk formed on his face before he kissed me.

|Saturday |

I was so nervous for today and I don't know why. Maybe its because I'm meeting Selena Gomez? Who knows. I started getting ready at three. I wore a black strapless dress that went just above my knees. I didn't feel like wearing high heels so I wore my black flats. I curled my hair then did my make up. Justin came to pick me up at six thirty. When we got to the restaurant my heart was pounding. This is so weird. Selena stood up from the table when she saw us. Justin gave her a hug before introducing us to each other.

"Selena this is my girlfriend Kellie and Kellie this is Selena, " Justin said

"Hi its really nice to meet you Kellie," Selena said with a fake smile.

"You to," I said

During dinner I felt like I was being ignored. Justin ans Selena were talking about stuff I didn't know about. I eventually just tuned them out thinking about other thinks. I felt though Selena was taking all of Justin's attention away from me on purpose. I told him I didn't want to come but no. I sent a text to my mom asking her to come pick me up. She said no I have to deal with it. Ugh thanks mom. We stayed for almost another hour after we ate which I really don't get. It was totally pointless for me being here. We said our goodbyes to Selena then left.

"That was fun," Justin said getting into the car

"Oh so fun," I said sarcastic

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm tired and I want to go home."

The whole car ride home was quite. Justin pulled infront of my house around ten thirty.

"Do you want me to walk you up?" Justin asked

"No I'm a big girl," I said

"Okay then."

I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

"I love you," Justin said

"You to," I mumbled

I shut the door and jogged to the front porch. I unlocked both locks then locked then again once I was inside. When I got to my room I traded my dress and flats for a pair. Of old sweats a tank top and a pair of fuzzy socks. I threw my hair up into a messy bun. I turned my laptop on. I sat there waiting for it to load. First I checked twitter. When I saw what was in my mentions I practically had a heart attack. I couldn't believe it! He mentioned me in his tweet and followed me.

@NiallOfficial : @justinbieber we'll be in the states next week bring @KellieW and we can all chill

My inner fan girl was getting the best of me. Niall James Horan from One Direction the most famous boy band on this plant what to hang out with me? Yes please. Hes so adorable with his blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. I maybe just have a little crush on him. I refreshed the page to see I had two more mentions both from Justin.

@justinbieber : @NiallOfficialyeah bro sounds good @KellieW is a huge fan

@justinbieber: I had amazing night thanks to, two beautiful girls @KellieW <3 and @selenagomez

I couldn't help to roll my eyes. I favored his tweet then logged off. I went to bed with a smile on my face and it wasn't because of my boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy cheese and rice its been a looking time since I've posted a chapter. Well here it is c: I hope you all like it. As for the title for this chapter I didn't know what to name it so I put his name lol

Oh and get excited because the boys will be coming in next chapter .. yaaaaay!