Status: Active!

All My Heart

Prologue

You couldn't help who you fall for?

Dear Diary , June 3rd.

The simple statement was my life, I couldn’t help who I fell for and that being my older brother Louis Tomlinson , I was the second youngest at sixteen but something about this always seemed wrong. I didn’t know what to do or how to feel. I thought it was wrong but It was his hair, smile and eyes. Somehow the way he licks his lips or pushes his hair was another sign that either I loved my brother or I was sexually attracted to the boy.

The cold days of winter where he would snuggle with me to warm me up , or the days he tried to make me smile when someone broke my heart. But the truth was my heart was waiting for him. Sometimes I think it was the look in his eyes or the smile that always was there when I was in the room , maybe I was imagining it all or maybe I was just plain crazy. Louis always walked around without t-shirt , sometimes even in just pants sometime I looked away sometimes I didn't , I tried to distract myself with any other bother but sometimes they didn't have what he had. Maybe I needed to drop it and grow up and maybe just forget and move onto Harry?

If I moved onto Harry all the faults will come through and I will try to look for my brother in it? but really it would wrong to date my brother's band mate? , but maybe I needed to move on to someone else to loose these feelings. I would try and do this but it will be harder then I think sometimes I needed to learn to loose Louis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay , so this is short and it seems wrong but I really don't mean it like that AT ALL.

Okay so I changed the name of the sister to a random one , and I mean no harm when writing this , this will not have anything sexual scenes except for when she kisses people.

Okay bye!