Status: Active!

All My Heart

001

My eyes met his across the room before my mouth smiled a wide smile , Louis was watching me from across the dining hall his eyes lowered to my lips before he licked his once before winking at me. He knew , and now I wanted to kiss him more then I have before. My eyes trailed over his lips before I winked back , His head nodded toward the door before I got up excusing my self from breakfast before I walked behind the door His eyes met mine as he came closer his lips met mine and I was in a sweet haze

The sound of the rain patting against the window my eyes popped open as the dim light shone through the windows. I got up slowly walking to my dresser before pulling my hair up in a messy bun before pulling my white night gown over my clothes. I walked down the stairs only to hear voices , I groaned knowing it was the lads. I smiled softly before walking into the kitchen My mind was was remembered the dream , my hand touched my lips trying to know what it was really like to kiss him.

I heard a loud groan as my eyes shot open , I walked slowly to the cupboard before finding the lucky charms I grinned before placing some in a bowl before getting the milk. My eyes popped open as I found Harry behind the fridge.

"sup little Tomlinson" Harry smirked smiling at me his eyes dropping to my outfit. I covered myself before smiling back , A little flirting wouldn't hurt right?

"It's Abby too you " I winked back , walking back over to my food I poured the milk in licking my lips before digging into my food. I groaned as the tasty food found my mouth.

"your a tease"

"and your a sluzza" I remarked back smirking,

"ohh I see how it is!" Harry smiled his fingers slowly tracing my back , his smiled was nothing likes Loui's his eyes were flirty and dark.

"Harry -stop-"

"Don't deny you like it Abby" I groaned knowing he was right but I would like it better if it was Louis , But then again my plan was to forget Louis.

"maybe I do Styles , Maybe I do." I said winking ,

"Maybe I can take you up on that offer" Harry smiled , placing his hand on mine A blush formed on my cheeks he had a cheeky smile on his face like the one Lou does..

"Maybe , Maybe" I remarked before walking up the stairs , I groaned before sitting down on my bed I grabbed my diary before writing the next page.

Dear Diary ,

How can loving someone be so bad? Maybe I need to stop this like I said , I mean harry seems to like me but I keep seeing the flaws that he has , the things Louis doesn't like the hair , eyes even the smile. I'm going to try and like him but sometimes I need to ignore Louis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Thankyou alot for the recs and the subs!

Please comment!

-S