Status: Active!

All My Heart

002

"Abbs Eleanor is down here come say hello" mum said from downstairs I groaned making myself look okay , I had no problem with her but the thing was that she was beyond perfect but not perfect for my Louis.

I didn't hate her , I didn't like her but she was nice and sweet I need to shake these thought before I pulled down my top. I smiled widely meeting eyes with the lovely pair , I saw her hair snaked in his , before the feeling got the best of me I groaned before I looked up.

"My stomach sorry " I smiled softly , feeling the gazes of everyone else I walked through the kitchen before I met with the fridge again I remembered the moment with Harry only a couple of days before my smile wide as I remembered his fingers on my back and that dimpled smile. I grabbed some cheese and ham before getting the bread and closing the fridge with my backside. I smiled unwrapping the toast from the packet and placing some ham and cheese on the toast before placing it in the over waiting for it to toast. I hummed along to ed sheeran in my head before I notcied another figure in the room.

Harry Styles

"you know Lou is just in the other room he will kill you if you touch me" I spoke before looking over to see if it had cooked yet.

"No he wouldn't and why did you act so weird before"

"I-I don't like affection.." I mumbled the lie leaving my mouth.

"Oh well would you care If I showed you some" He winked before kissing my cheek , I blushed softly His lips aren't soft like Louis's and his mouth doesn't do the turning up thing.

"Not a good idea Styles.."

"Maybe it could work.." Harry mumbled pulling me against him , he was smiling before he tucked a piece of hair behind my hear.

"harry.."

"stop playing hard to get little Tomlinson"

"Oh sorry bad boy" I groaned laughing into his shirt , I looked up meeting his eyes he smiled back before touching my cheek.

He doesn't smell like Louis or even touch my cheek like Louis does I groaned removing myself from the situation checking on my toast before winking at him.

"I will get you Abby you just wait"

"K" I muttered smiling softly , Harry was nice sweet and funny but sometimes he wasn't enough to fill the hole.

"you just wait" He muttered growing closer before his lips met my ears , I went all girly giggling before there was another figure I noticed it was Louis I groaned before Harry jumped back.

"Well well , what do we have here!" Louis remarked a smile on his face , the perfect smile.

"Nothing.." I groaned feeling myself getting hotter around the cheeks.

"well don't stop now I would enjoy the show!" Louis remarked earning a slap from Harry before winking at the both of us.

"oh dear.." I muttered biting into my cheese toast.

"MUM HARRY WAS MACKING ON ABBY'S EAR"

"SHE WHAT!"

"DON'T WORRY MUM THEY USED EAR PROTECTION" by the end of the sentence I was in laughter and so was Harry he winked before grabbing my hand.

"I will win you over" He muttered softly into my ear before kissing my cheek before he walked back into the living room. I actually was happy for once , he knew me and I knew him he was cute but the problem was He wasn't Louis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou too Revolving.Around.Us for the first comment!

Please don't be shy reader I really don't know if I want this to go on.