Status: Active!

All My Heart

004

"he didn't come to see me all weekend " Louis voice ran through my head while I laid in bed , somehow I wanted it to be okay but it would never be okay with Harry. But somehow I had a slight feeling it could be , he was nice sweet and perfect , but still he wasn't Louis.. And that's what I wanted Louis. Smiley happy Louis , not angry flirty Harry.

The rest of the week was the same , he would try talk to me and I shrugged him off. I hated being mean but I was just his mate's little sister. I'm sure all the things he did were just to show off or to flirt.

Finally it was Friday , I groaned as I checked the time it was six o'clock now and I was sure Harry was going to be here to 'pick' me up for school again Somehow I left the house and was gone before he even got here.

I waked through my room until I hit the bathroom I smiled softly before turning the shower on I let the hot water run over my bones for five minutes before I stepped out wrapping the towel around my body.

I looked in the mirror again , yes far from pretty. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair before platting it loosely in a braid waiting for it to go wavy.

I walked from the bathroom to my room , I turned on my music softly before getting ready by the time I was done it was 7am I smiled softly going downstairs to be met with eyes of my mother. I titled my head softly before she pushed lucky charms before me I grinned.

"Abby.."

"Yes" I muttered through a mouth full of food,

"I heard from Lou your ignoring Harry.."

"so.."

"I think you should give him a chance.."

"Nothing will ever go on.."

"I know but if something did.."

"no"

"well he already asked in advance if he could take you to Marcy's party and I said yes" I groaned Marcy was the school skunk her hair was a rank blonde while her clothes were skimpy I'm sure I wasn't invited but Harry was.

"I hate her.." I groaned pushing away my food.

"I trust harry ok?"

"mkay.." I turned around to meet with Louis his eyes smiling widely at me , I loved his smile

"Abbs , please stop avoiding Harry ..."

"I want too"

"no you don't abby , it's clear he likes you" He giggled as I groaned putting my backpack over my shoulder.

"abby.."

"No Lou.."

"goodbye mum!" I screamed before I walked into the warmish air I smiled widely as the sun was going up into the sky and kids were passing the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I might stop this story now. k