Status: Active!

All My Heart

007

My mouth dropped as I watched harry walk out the drop , my fingers went straight to my lips as I re-felt where his had been. I hated to admit it but the kiss was perfect and his lips were soft I groaned as I sat on the floor against the , I played with my fingernails before breathing in and out , in and out.

"Abby-"

"What Lou" I spat growing angry with my brother , although I still had feelings for him I sensed that this was all on his behalf making Harry do this.

"what happened Love?" Louis asked dropping down to my level , his smile wide but louis knew what happened he just wanted it out of her mouth.

"He kissed me"

"So?"

"I liked it"

"Ahhh!"

"Louis..."

"what?"

"Be a big brother for once not Harry's best friend"

"Oh okay well honestly Abby , your all he talks about when he's with me or when we are out it's always 'abby would like that shirt or abby would love that candy" it gets annoying but I know he likes you alot"

"I doubt it , your all popstars and I'm little old Abby"

"Yet Harry is over here all the time seeing you not me , he leaves the room to get 'water' but really he went to find you I know he's tricks and what he's doing"

"you're lying"

"I'm not , if Harry hurt you in aynyway he would be dead by morning from us"

"Thanks Lou"

"No problem , also was it nice" Louis winked at her , I groaned before a smile peaked from the corners of her mouth..

"i'll just have to tell Harry you liked it"

"Lou.."

"Now now go to your room , your brother has some stuff to do"

"Okay.." I wondered what he meant but as I went to the top of the stairs I grew tired from all of today , I finally got to her room before I opened it and collapsed on the bed.

Loui's P.OV.

"Hey harry "

"Yes lou"

"she liked it.."

"WHAT?"

"she was touching her lips and blushing , it was actually quite funny" I mummured.

"Louis I can't keep doing this.."

"Doing what?"

"Going along with the plan cause in the end someone will get hurt meaning Abby or I , cause seriously I'm starting to like her"

"Harry , I knew this would happen!"

"I know that's why I agreed to it"

"You're smirking right now aren't you?"

"You bet"

"Just ugh will talk it over in the morning"

"Ok bye lover boy"

"Bye BooBear"
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry I've been so so slack like I'm just sick of everything at the moment.

And I might stop this and re-write it all like cause it's not going the way I want it too.