Status: I don't know how often I can update... But I'll try to update once a week ^^

Kiss the Rain

Introduction

I first met Ashley when I first moved into the neighborhood. I was 4 back then, and I heard someone playing the piano. Then I walked to my neighbor's yard and peeked in through a window. There, I saw her. Playing the song I will remember forever. So beautiful. When she finished playing, she turned towards the window I was peeking through and stared straight at me. I kinda froze in my place, and she smiled kindly at me. That moment, I decided, I will protect her beautiful smile as long as I have the ability to.

"Alan!"
I blinked twice, then looked at Ashley. It's been 9 years, and we're both 13. "What is it, Ashley?" I replied, smiling. She smiled back and said, "My piano recital is next week... Can you come to watch? I've got a ticket for everyone in your family..." She gave me 4 tickets and I looked at it, then looked at her, and said, "Sure. I'll come." Her smile widened and said, "Thanks, Alan! See you later!" and then she walked away. I waved after her and walked to my next class, gym.

After school, Ashley and I walked home together and I asked her, "What are you gonna play later in the recital? Moonlight Sonata? Fur Elise? Oh wait, Kiss the Rain?" She smiled and said, "You'll find out later..." and walked in front of me. I looked at her back and admired how she walked, how she smiled at me. I never would've expected that I'd never see that again.