Status: I don't know how often I can update... But I'll try to update once a week ^^

Kiss the Rain

Chapter 12

I ended up going to the prom alone. Ash, sure enough, asked Chris to go with her, but it's not like I'm the only one without a date. Kyle and Steve also had no date, even though they're quite popular among girls. But I guess they just don't feel like asking girls out.

After about half an hour into the prom, a voice spoke through the speakers, "Hi everyone! Having a good time?" I frowned as the others gave their different responses. The only place where you can speak through the speakers was the headmaster's office, and the only key available is always in his hands. Yet, the one speaking doesn't sound anything like the headmaster. It sounds like a little girl, in fact. But nobody seemed aware of this fact other than me, Ash and Chris, who had started discussing something silently.

"Well, then, to add some fun, why don't we play a game?" the girl asked again, and everyone cheered. "The rules are simple, the first one to reach me wins. And everyone must participate in the game. To ensure that, I've put poison in the drinks you all drank, and I have antidote for the first 10 to reach me. Better hurry, since the poison starts to take effect in an hour after the consuming." Everyone fell silent at her words. But she's not done.

"I've locked the doors and it will not open however hard you try. They will open again when only 30 people are left standing, where you will move on to the next level. So, you're free to knock people out or even kill them, if you want. Now... GAME START!!"