Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 1: Clayton's Request

“We are not to befriend vampires.” The pack leader, Clayton Kastner, said. “They are our sworn enemies. They are not allowed to be on our territory and we are not to be on their territory. They have the right to kill any werewolf that comes on their territory just like we have the right to kill one of their members. If I find out that you guys have disobeyed me by hanging out with a vampire, I will kill you myself. Do I make myself clear?”
“ YES!!” The pack shouted in unison.

I sat next to my best friend, Nina Varulf. She’s in the pack as well. Everybody who was at this meeting was a wolf, except for me. My whole family is werewolves, but it skipped a generation. My generation. It hurts, but I will have to deal with it. At least I get to hang out with the pack, except when they go hunting. One thing I do have of them is the cravings of raw meat and fresh blood. I love the sweet, thick nectar along with the chewy meat. I always ask my brothers to bring me back some meat. Most of the time, they do.

“ What are you thinking about?” Nina asked me, laying her head on my shoulder.
“ Nothing, really.” I told her, shaking the werewolf thing from my mind. “ What are you doing, tonight?”
“ Well, I’m going to hang out with the pack. They are throwing a party to celebrate the upcoming pack leader; Clayton’s son, Lycann Kastner.”
“ His son?”
“ Yeah. He’s so handsome, girl. You’ll see him later on tonight.”
“ I hope so.”
“ Also, remember that tonight is the celebration for your new Alpha. Be back here at exactly 9pm. Ladies who are single, I want you guys to freshen up. Tonight is also the night that he picks his wife.”

All the girls squealed. Nina and I rolled our eyes and got up from the log. I was turning to leave when I heard a whistle. I turned around and saw Clayton looking at me. I turned back to Nina and sighed.

“ He wants to talk to me.” I told her.
“ Alright girl.” She said and we exchanged hugs.

I turned back around and walked up to Clayton. He put his arm around me and pulled me towards the stream. I was a little nervous just walking with him, alone. He removed his arm, stood in front of me and turned to face me. I’m not going to lie, Clayton was a very handsome guy. Just looking at him made me want to jump on him. He smirked and I blushed and looked away.

“ Oh my gosh!” I squealed. “ Did you hear that?”
“ Every word, my lady.” He said, laughing.
“ Damn it!”

He continued to laugh and I continued to blush. I took a seat on the ground and looked at the calm waters. Clayton stopped laughing and sat down next to me on the ground. He turned his head and looked at me.

“ The reason I brought you here was because I wanted to talk to you.” He explained.
“ About what?” I asked, looking down at the ground.
“ My son.”
“ What’s wrong with him?”
“ He’s been a little depressed lately. Ever since his mom’s death, he hasn’t been able to cooperate.”
“ Like in school or something?”
“ In this pack.”
“ Oh.”

I nodded my head and finally looked at him.

“ What do you want me to do?” I asked.
“ I want you to mate with my son.” He said.
“ Huh?”

He shocked the hell out of me when he said that. What father would come up to a girl and ask them to mate with their son? Uh, Clayton would.

“ Why me?” I asked.
“ Let me explain.” He said, turning his whole body towards me. “ You are the first pure blood human born into the pack. My son said he doesn’t want to mate with a werewolf; he wants something different. He wants to add a new species to the pack and I think you fit the description. You have two parents who are both werewolves, but yet you still became human. I think you would definitely increase the pack with children and that’s what we want. We want our whole pack to outnumber the vampires.”
“ I’m not trying to have kids, Clayton. I want to be a teenager and have fun. And plus, I am too young to marry anybody right now. I just turned sixteen.”
“ I understand that, but our pack doesn’t care about the age requirement. We do private ceremonies. I even have a few humans who would do the marriage certificate for you. Only the pack will know that you got married."
“ I don’t know. Plus, I don’t know what your son looks like. I never met him.”
“ You will meet him tonight at the celebration. Are you coming?”
“ Yeah.”
“ Good! I am going to send a woman to your house at 6. She is going to help you get ready. I want my son to pick you.”
“ What if he doesn’t?”
“ He will.”
“ I’ll meet him. If he’s an asshole, I’m not marrying him.”
“ That’s fine.”

I got off the ground and he got up as well. He walked me to my house and he ran off.