Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 10: Hang Out

At 3pm, I got dressed and ready for Lycann to pick me up. I was looking good today. I had on a pink mini-skirt, my black see-through shirt with a black tank top underneath and some black sneakers. I combed my hair and threw some hairspray on it. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. He answered it with a quickness.

“ Hey babe.” He said.
“ Hi.” I smiled into the phone. “ What are you doing?”
“ Nothing, I just finished getting dressed and I am on my way to pick you up.”
“ Oh, okay. What did you do this morning?”

He didn’t say anything. I got a sick feeling in my stomach when he didn’t answer. Please tell me my brother was lying? I took a deep breath and asked him again.

“ What did you do this morning?” I asked again.
“ Baby, please don’t get mad.” He said.
“ I won’t.”
“ Elena invited me to eat breakfast.”

I could feel my heartbreaking. I was so hurt. I sighed and sat down on the couch.

“ I thought you said you was done with her?” I asked him.
“ Babe, we didn’t do anything.” He said. “ I promise you.”
“ Whatever.”

I hung up the phone and walked downstairs. I sat down on the couch and sighed. Dad and Stephan looked at me .

“ What’s wrong?” Stephan asked me. “ Is Lycann still coming?”
“ Yeah.” I said, tears forming in my eyes.
“ What happened?” Dad asked me. “ What he do?”
“ He went out to eat with his ex.” I told them.
“ That’s nothing bad.” Stephan said. “ Did he sleep with her?”
“ No, he just said he went out to eat with her.” I said.
“ That’s alright, baby.” Mom said, poking her head out of the kitchen. “ As long as he didn’t sleep with her.”
“ Yeah.”

The doorbell rang and Stephan got up to answer it. He opened the door and Lycann walked in.

“ Hey man.” Stephan said, giving Lycann some dap.
“ Are you ready?” Lycann asked me.
“ I don’t know.” I told him.
“ She’s ready.” Dad said, getting up and walking to me.
“ Bro, tell her that you didn’t sleep with your ex.” Stephan said.
“ Babe, I don’t get down like that anymore.” Lycann said. “ I wouldn’t cheat on you.”

I smiled and got off the couch. Lycann grabbed my hand and we walked out of my house together. We stopped at the car and he opened the door for me. I got in and he shut the door. He ran to his side and hopped in. He started the car and he drove off. I buckled my seatbelt and looked at him.

“ Why were you with her?” I asked.
“ Because she found out that I mated with you and the only thing I could do to cheer her up was to go out to eat.” He explained.
“ I guess.”
“ I’m sorry baby. If it makes you feel better, I won’t hang out with her anymore more.”
“ No, I shouldn’t be the jealous one.”
“ I like that, though. That lets me know that you care about me.”
“ Even if I wasn’t jealous, I would still love you.”

He pulled into the woods and parked the car. He turned to me and I looked down.

“ Show me now.” He said.
“ Show you what?” I asked, biting my lip.
“ Show me that you love me.”

I unbuckled my seatbelt, leaned over to his side of the car and pressed my lip against his.