Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 11: My House

After our sexual encounter, Lycann and I sat by the stream, talking.

“ How do you feel?” He asked me.
“ I feel fine.” I told him, smiling to myself. “ How about you?”
“ I’m good.”

I turned to him and smiled. He scooted towards me and we kissed. I love being with him. He makes me so happy on the inside and out. I pushed him down and got on top of him. I laughed and leaned down to kiss him.

“ I love you.” He whispered to me.

I sat up and looked into his eyes.

“ Are you serious?” I asked him.
“ Yeah.” He said.

I bit my lip and kissed him again.

“ I love you too.” I told him.
“ Do you mean it?” He asked me.
“ Yeah.”

He smiled and nodded his head. I got off of him and he got off the ground. He extended his hands to me and I took them. He helped me up and we walked to his car. I walked to the passenger side and I hopped in. He got in as well and he started the car. He drove off and we sat in the car, quietly. Thirty minutes later, he pulled up into my driveway. He stopped the car and we both got out.

“ You’re coming in for a few minutes?” I asked.
“ Yeah.” He said.
“ Okay.”

We approached the door and I knocked on it. Stephan answered the door and we walked in. I pushed him and he pushed me back. Lycann closed the door and we walked into the living room. We walked to the couch and sat down. Dad and mom came into the living room and Lycann got up quickly.

“ How are you Mr. Faust?” Lycann asked.
“ I’m good and you?” He asked.
“ I’m good. Is it okay if I speak to you alone, outside?”
` “ Sure.”

The two of them walked out the house and I looked at Stephan confused.

“ What’s that all about?” I asked him.
“ I don’t know.” Stephan said. “ You tell me. What you do wrong?”
“ Shut up.”

I rolled my eyes at him and walked upstairs into my room. I wonder what they are talking about.