Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 12: Permission

Lycann's Point Of View

“ What can I help you with, Lycann.” Collin asked me as soon as we stepped out the house.
“ I needed to ask you something.” He said.
“ And what’s that?”
“ I was wondering if I can take your daughter’s hand in marriage?”

Collin looked me and snorted. He crossed his arms in front of me and raised his eyebrow at me.

“ Why would I let you marry my daughter?” Collin asked me.
“ Because I love her and she loves me.” I told him.
“ Oh? You penetrated my daughter out of love?”

I didn’t say anything; I just looked down and sighed.

“ You violated my rule.” Collin said.
“ I didn’t violate nothing.” I told him.
“ So why did you have sex with my daughter? You guys should’ve waited.”
“ I understand, but we were in the heat of the moment and-.”
“ Stop right there. The heat of the moment? You fucked my daughter during mating season. You shouldn’t have done that. I regret you guys even meeting.”

The front door to the house opened and Stephan came outside. I turned back to Collin was still looking at me with his arms crossed.

“ Now, we have to wait two weeks to see if she is pregnant.” Collin said.

Stephan stood by his father and glared at me.

“ I didn’t want to mate with anybody else.” I said.
“ Why?” Stephan asked.
“ Because I would’ve cheated on her and I didn’t want to.”
“ You’re a cheater anyways. You should’ve stuck to your old routine.”
“ I haven’t cheated on her.”
“ I’m not saying that you did, but I told her about your ways.”
“ Why? So we could break up or something?”
“ No.” Collin said. “ We wanted her to find someone she could spend the rest of her life with.”
“ You guys make me feel like a bad guy.”

The front door opened again and Evelyn walked out. She closed the door and stood next to me.

“ Stop torturing him.” She said to Stephan and Collin.
“ We’re not, mom.” Stephan said.
“ Then come back inside.”
“ We’ll be there in a minute.” Collin said.

She looked at her husband and growled.

“ NOW!” She shouted and all three of us jumped.

Collin sighed and we followed her into the house. She walked back into the kitchen and we stood in the living room.

“ I don’t know what she sees in you, Lycann, but she loves you.” Collin said. “ You treat her right and you protect her. If I see that, I will let you marry her, but right now is a no.”
“ Yes, sir.” I said.
“ Dinner’s ready.” Evelyn said, placing plates on the table, then turning to me. “ Are you staying for dinner, Lycann?”
“ Yes, ma’am.” I said.

Angel came downstairs and walked to me. We took our seats next to each other and we began to eat.